"Katara's fine. You have nothing to worry about," the king reassured us. Aang wasn't convinced, but the king explained her whereabouts of the day, convincing the rest of us. 

"Believe me, if there was any danger at all, Bosco's animal instincts would sense it," the king said with a smile. The bear in question raised its head leisurely, not freaking out at all. At least that makes one of us. 

The palace is too empty. A king shouldn't be left alone like this, and even if we were welcome guests, there should be guards somewhere. And given the recent corruption scandal, I don't know how this isn't unnerving everyone. 

We took the explanation and Sokka suggested going back to their apartment. We flew there and landed outside house. Once they opened the door, I was attacked by a lemur. A flying lemur. 

"Ok Momo, I'm glad she's back too, but have some manners," Sokka said, pulling the lemur out of my hair. I chuckled.

"Missed you too Momo. But this place is pretty empty. I don't think there's anyone else here," I said looking around the room for other signs of life. 

"Katara is in trouble. I knew it," Aang said. 

"Wait someone's at the door," Toph said and then right after there was a knock. She walked towards it with a smile. "Actually, I know who it is. It's an old friend of mine." She opened the door and I gasped when I saw who it was. 

"Iroh!" I said surprised. He looked at me surprised as well but got to the point. 

"I need your help," he said. The others gasped but their's was in fear. 

"You guys know each other?" Aang said, pointing between Toph, Iroh, and I. Toph explained her story and it was pretty innocent, but mine would probably need to be a sit down conversation. 

"I'll explain once this is all over. But what do you need our help with?" I asked, changing the subject. Iroh came in and started explaining. 

"Princess Azula is here in Ba Sing Se," he said and that explained the trouble that Aang foresaw. Apparently Azula is even more troublesome than she was when we were kids. 

"She has captured my nephew, as well as your friend," Iroh told us. I suppressed the gasp I felt out of worry for Zuko.

"Then we'll work together to fight Azula, and save Katara and Zuko," Aang said. Sokka stepped forward. 

"Whoa, there. You lost me at 'Zuko'," he said and I bit my lip. Iroh and Aang threw their weight in for working together and Sokka backed down. 

"I brought someone along who might be able to help us," Iroh said and he walked back outside to reveal a Dai Li agent tied up. He was quick to spill the tea. 

"Azula and Long Feng are plotting a coup. They're going to over-throw the Earth King," he said quickly. 

"My sister! Where are they keeping Katara?" Sokka asked, pointing his machete at the agent.

"In the crystal catacombs of old Ba Sing Se, underneath the palace," he said and we didn't need anymore from him. We ran to take Appa back to the palace. 

Once there, Toph told us that what the agent had said was true. She opened up a tunnel with her earthbending and we split up into groups. 

"Aang, you go with Iroh to look for Katara and the angry jerk. No offense," Sokka said to Iroh. 

"None taken," Iroh replied.

"And I'll go with Toph and Y/n to warn the Earth King about Azula's coup," he said and I spoke up.