part 30

Final part of book 1

*Gabriel's pov....obviously..*

It had been 5 years since my angel of a wife left us. Since then, I had remarried.

Not by choice.

We had to make an alliance with another powerful mafia who were planning on taking us down. And they could if they wanted to.

Her name is Izabela. She's Romanian. Only a year younger then me. We often bickered. Occasionally had large fights. It was horrible. What I'd do to have Victoria back..

Luca and Lorenzo were so grown up now.. Luca is 10 and Lorenzo is 14! Its insane! And hard too, they weren't exactly excepting of me re-marrying so fast. It was only a year and a half after her death.

And they hate her. Just 6 days after we got married they put nair in her shampoo. I'm not going to lie though, I was rather proud of them.

And to top it all. The Germans had an heir. Stefan had a son. His name is Michael. Strangely, he's never really seen in public. That would all change tonight though. A ball was being hosted. Every mafia, mob, gang leader must show up. And their partners.

So I'd get to see this Michael.

I was stood at the door waiting for Izabela. Like all ways. What was taking her so long? She looked hideous either way! Finnaly she walked down the stairs. I had to hold back my puke.

"Hurry up." I hissed as she huffed and stamped down the stairs. Reminded me of the ugly step sisters out of Cinderella. The black hair one. What's her name.. Drizela! Thats it. She looked like Drizela. She was even wearing a green dress.

"Well? How do I look?" She batter her eye lids at me. This girl. She really did get on my nerves. "Shit. Let's go." I chuckled to myself while walking out the door and towards the car. I got In one side while Izabela got in the other side.

"Good evening boss." The driver greeted me. I grumbled a response and turned my head to the left only see Izabela right up in my face. "Baby I'm horny. Can you finger me?" She smirked.

This bitch.

"I'd rather chop my fingers off."

The rest of the car drive was dead silent. When we arived at the ball we had to act like the perfect couple. Meaning I couldn't throw insults at her untill she cries just for my own pleasure. I had to have her on my arm the whole night.

So that's what we were doing. Walking round the ball, talking to people. With her besides me clutching onto my arm.

"No kids for you two yet then?" Louis joked knowing fully well I didn't want any. At least not hers. My boys were enough. At least thats what I told her. Just so I'd never have to have sex with her. I basically haven't had sex in 5 years. Pretty sure my virginity is growing back.

"Nope. I don't want kids." I responded, "I see you've got one on the way though.." I looked at his wife's bump. It hurt. I wanted a baby. I wanted to be a father. I wanted to do the 4am feeding. The nappy changes. I want to coach the football team. Or be there for their dance shows with a bouquet of flowers. I want to do it all.

"Yes! A baby boy! The third one! We're just going to keep trying untill we have a girl!" He laughed. A proper belly laugh. I'm pretty sure he's more happy that he can just have loads of sex.

Suddenly a voice boomed across the room.

"Good evening ladies ladies gentlemen!"

Everyone's heard darted towards the stage.

"Today we will be giving out awards then a challenge! To prove your loyalty to the mafia!"

Awards were handed out. I obviously won one. Most killed people in 5 years. Sometimes I'll go on killing sprees when I'm feeling depressed... basically anytime someone mentions Victoria.. or it's our wedding anniversary.. her death anniversary.. her birthday.. they'll last for weeks sometimes.. once it lasted a month.. that was the first year..

"Now for our challenge! We will be killing the person closest too us! In the most brutal way possible! Only time will tell who will win!" It just clicked. That was Michael talking.

Well now I'm glad Izabela and I act like the perfect couple.

At least a hundred people had been killed by now. It was a blood bath in the centre if the circle of people. "Next up is Gabriel Armani! It's pretty clear that he's closest to his wife Izabela so up she comes!" She began crying and begging, saying she could become the perfect wife if I let her live. I didn't care.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the middle. I didn't want to win and bring more attention to myself. So I was just going to do it quickly.

"Wow I feel bad for this dude! This is his second wife that'll die because if him!" Michael cackled. My head shot up at him as I shot him a glare. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I screamed whole storming towards him. 2 of his gaurds quickly shoved me back.

"It was just a joke man! Chill! Your lucky if I haven't killed you! You killed my parents and my aunt." He spat at me.

I hated when people commented about Victoria. It was just... so infuriating. It made my blood boil. I took out my gun and pointed it at Izabela who was still begging Me. I shot her twice straight through the head. She dropped dead immediately.

Hundreds of people had been killed within 2 hours. Then it finnaly got to Michael's turn. But rather then brining anyone out with him he cleared his throat and began to talk.

"Now because Gabriel Armani left me a orphan at the ripe age if 15. I don't have anyone to kill! So. I'm going to get some revenge and let him hurt all over again. Bring her out!"

That's when I saw her.

My girl.

(This is the end of book 1, book 2 will be called my world. Yes I rushed the last couple of chapters so I could get more done haha)