part 29

*Alternative ending before final part of this book*

*Victorias pov*

2 years has passed since our wedding night! It was Lucas birthday last week! I can't believe he's 7 already! We were in England! One of our 3 houses across the world! I was sat on Mine and Gabriel's bed. My leg bouncing up and down.

If I'm being honest. I'm a week late. For my period. So I'm waiting for the test to show up.

Do many things was running through my head. Would Gabriel be happy?! Ofcourse he would! He's been begging for a kid since Luca turned 6! Apparently he's not a baby anymore! Which he isn't. But he wasn't when he was 5 either! I was list in my thoughts when the timer went off. I jumped up and darted to the bathroom counter.

Positive.

Oh my god. I'm pregnant. IM PREGNANT!!!

My hands shook as I picked it up to get a closer look. Yep. Definitely positive. I ran out with it still in my hands. I had no clue where Gabriel was. He worked less now a days so he can spend more time with the boys. I ran into the kitchen first and ran directly into Taylor. "Oh- Hey! Wait is that a pregnancy test?!" She screamed in shock. I quickly threw my hand over her mouth. "Shush! It is hit I need to find Gabriel, where is he?!"

She pointed towards the lounge. I ran into it only to see my whole family in there. Ruby, Mateo, Harrison and his fiancé Luna, Hugo, Anastasia, my dad and the boys aswell as Gabriel. I didn't care though. I jumped into Gabriel's arms and screamed, "IM PREGNANT!!!" everyone gasped including Luca and Enzo.

"WHAT?! YOUR PREGNANT?!?!" Gabriel yelled back with a grin. I nodded my head before he smashed our lips together. I handed him the test, as he looked at it his smile only grew bigger.

"Well.. would now he a good time to mention I'm pregnant too?" Ruby chuckled nervously. Everyone's heads darted towards her. "YOUR JOKING?!" I squealed. She shook her head as I jumped off Gabriel and pulled Runy into a huge hug.

"HOW FAR ALONG?!" She looked away for a second, trying to figure it out. "Like 2-3 months?" My little sister giggled.

___________________

8 months has passed. My water broke 3 hours ago. Contractions started 8 hours ago. We're having a little girl. Ruby had a boy, called Francesco. After Gabriel, Mateo, Lorenzo and Luca's father.

We decided on having a home birth. So I was laying on our bed clutching onto Gabriel's hand with Midwifes surrounding me. The whole family was in the room all buzzing with Excitement. The first girl in 4 generations of Armani blood line.

"Okay we need to check how far dilated you are. Do you want everyone out?" One midwife asked me. "No. Just everyone stay up by my head." Thankfully the room was big enough to allow everyone to stay up past the waist area.

"Your ten centimetres dilated!" The midwife exclaimed. "What?!" She couldn't be right! It's only been 8 hours! And it was my first child! It's supposed to take a lot longer! "Your about to become a mummy and daddy!" The women giggled.

"Okay now everyone get out...apart from Gabe.." I barked at them all as they quickly left the room.

*Ruby's pov*

We could hear everything through the door. Everyone was silent waiting to hear the babies cries.

About 20 minutes had passed when we all heard the noise.. a babies cries.

*Victorias pov*

The midwife placed my daughter on my bare chest. She was beautiful. Tears streamed down my face from Joy. "Oh my god..  she looks just like her mamma" Gabriel whispered. "Mummy." I corrected him. I know she's half Italian but she will call me mummy as soon as she's able too.

He chuckled while placing a kiss on my forehead then our daughters..

"So what we calling her?" I looked up at my husband with a smile. He looked at me with squinted eyes. "Think it's only fair we name her after your mother.." my smile immediately grows. My mother's name was Anne. She was a intelligent and gorgeous woman.

"Anne... Francesca Armani? After your mother too" I leant up and locked our lips.