part 22

*Gabriel's pov*

It was the next morning, last night was.... amazing. Everything about it. And I woke up next to my wife. The women I'd spend the rest of my life with.

We were leaving for our honeymoon today. Mateo, Ruby and Taylor were going to take care of Luca and Lorenzo. So Victoria and I had nothing to worry about.

I knew we had to get a start on the day if we wanted to arive in France before midnight. My lips gently pressed against Victoria's cheek. Slowly moving downwards as her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning Love..  we need to get up.."

____________

The plane landed hours later in Paris. The city of love. It was about 8pm. Perfect time to get checked in and have some dinner.
I took my wife's hand and placed it round my arm as we left the plane. I hired a French chauffeur for the week in hopes he could show us some amazing places.

We entered the car and Victoria turned to Me, "thankyou.." she whispered with a soft smile. Why was she saying thankyou? "For?" I replied in hope she'll give me an explanation. "Everything"

She moved closer to me and rested her head against my shoulder. Why does she have to be so cute? I put my arm round her, pulling her even closer before resting my head on hers as we drove through Paris and too our hotel.

Before I knew it the car came to a stop. I gave the guy a tip of 50 euros aswell as how much I owed him for the drive.

*Victorias pov*

While Gabriel payed the man I stepped out of the car and got out my bag. I reached for Gabriel's but he had just got out if the car himself and grabbed his before I could.

We walked up to the reception together. One hand locked to his.  "Nom?" (Name?) Gabriel looked at me confused. "Uh...- Armani" I interrupted him. As a child my mum has taught me French, I was near fluent in it. But not quite.

"d'accord, vous êtes dans la suite nuptiale, première classe, chambre 150!" (okay you are in the honeymoon suite, first class, room 150!)

"D'accord, merci!" I thanked her before we were showed up to our room. It was gorgeous. Roses, candles, cute signs and a balcony with a table and 2 chairs.

It was perfect. So peaceful. Just for us.

_________________

*Gabriel's pov*

A couple of days had passed. I've never smiled so much in such a short time period. And with Victoria as my wife, It'll stay that way.

We had decided to have a quiet day just at the hotel. Enjoying eachither company, do a bit of swimming maybe. Movies. I knew she loved them.

The past couple of days we've gone to the beach, wine tasting, cheese tasting, yesterday we went to the Louvre museum. It was strangely fascinating. We got to see the mona Lisa, Venus de Milo. And ofcourse Victoria was there. Watching paint dry would be fun if she was there with you. She was one of those people.

That's why I loved her so much.

Although I do regret the way we had to meet. Kidnapping her and Ruby. It brought us to where we are today. Well.. metaphorically.

We sat on the balcony, enjoying the view. You could hear birds tweeting. Trees swaying and the chatter of people below.

"I wish I had grew up here.. my dad had always wanted to, so we can grow up where our ancestors once did but because of his work he couldn't.." my wife broke the silence. It was safe to say she had loved every moment here too. It fascinated her.

"Well maybe we can buy a house here one day, when we have kids. We can have one in Italy, one in England, one in France. Then we can swap between them all. One year in Italy then the next in England and the year after that, France!" She chuckled at my suggestion.

"I don't think I'd be able to move around that much.. so.. maybe we should have the conversation.. kids.." my head whipped round at her. I hadn't even thought about it to be honest I just assumed that we'd have them. Oh shit! What if she doesn't want any! Or can't have any! Oh no!

"Dont panick!" She chuckled obviously having seen my reaction, "Its clear you want them, and so do I.. but how many are we having..  I mean.. we already have the boys.." Well thank god for that. I took her hand in mine and raised it to my lips.

I began thinking.. I didn't know how many I wanted. "I don't know... however many you want I suppose. I mean it is your body!" I awkwardly laughed. All I knew is that I wanted to do the whole father thing.

Suddenly my phone began ringing. I could see the frustration in her eyes. I flashed an apologetic look at her, "Its Mateo, might be about the boys.."

I answered the phone.

"Is everything okay?"

"No! Not at all! We've got a huge problem!"