After I was done I walked out the house to find Ari ass waiting on me "why would you do this"

"Nah, why would you do that" my car was destroyed. I really wanted to cry. "You doing all this dumb shit fah fucking what"

"Because you had this hoe in my face! Making it look like I was insecure and I fucking knew you was fucking that girl" Ari yell

"Shh nigga" I did not want these neighbors in my business "and I only fucked her once"

"It doesn't fucking matter! You shouldn't have fucked her at all" Ari yell "and trynna make me be friends with this hoe"

"That was before" I say

"Just stop talking you so worthless! You should've just went back to your dirty ass babymama. We all know y'all in love" I just decided to go upstairs with her hot on my ass "You so dumb, ugh" I walked to the bathroom and turned the Water off that she's running. "Are you ignoring me"

"No but I'm tired of you putting your hands on me" I roll my eyes "I'm trying to keep the fucking peace in this bitch"

"Ain't no peace you dirty dick ass weirdo" she push my chest

"Now when I deck you in the fucking face I don't want to hear anything" I say

"I want you to do that Katorah" Ari say "I swear I want you to do that hoe ass shit"

It's hoe shit if I hit her but she's standing here whooping my ass. I swear this is some bullshit. "Ight" I walk out the bathroom and to the room. I started getting some jeans out and this bitch started throwing shit at me "Ariana please"

"Please what, bitch" I rolled my eyes putting the jeans on. I opened the dresser with my socks and this bitch dumped them out "I bought these fucking socks"

"I'll buy them from you" I stood up walking to my side of the bed. I picked up the jeans from yesterday "where's my money"

Ariana started laughing "you talking about that stack that you had last night"

"Ariana please leave me alone" I say knowing she did something fucking stupid.

I grabbed a pair of socks on the floor and put them on "I should've shaved your fucking eyebrows" I got up to get a shirt "they all in that bleach dumb ass bitch" I opened the closet and grabbed one of her pullovers "bitch please leave my shit alone" she pushed the closet Close. I grabbed the sweater I had on last night and put it over my head "so you have nothing to say"

"Hell Nah. You angry as fuck and ain't letting me explain so I ain't finna keep trying. Imma just leave before this shit get worse than what it is" I ain't wanna out my hands on Ariana. I swear I do not but she keep hitting me, what's my options?

"It can get worse than this? You had a whole baby" Ari say

"Who told you this" I ask

"Why aren't you denying it" Ari ask

"Cause yeen gone believe me" I wouldn't believe my damn self

"Let's see" she looked up at me like she was looking for something

"Desiree ain't pregnant" and this bitch attacked me

She punched me in my nose "why do you keep fucking lying" it was lunch after punch

I grabbed her arms "this is my last time telling you my nigga, keep your hands to your fucking self"

"Let me go" Ari say

The tears coming down her face made me feel stupid as fuck. Here I was the reason behind her hurt, again. I don't mean to hurt Ariana. I swear I don't it's just shit get out of hand and she finds out before I can control it.