✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 17

Magsimula sa umpisa

Leo " Kyaaahhhh, Mikey is just so adorable!!!, makes me want to spoil him!" Leo giggles

Fio " Same, If I got close to him I want to touch his hair."

Luna " Its soft and smooth, His hair, Its much better than mine. To be honest."

Mikey bend down to mitchy, Probably saying That Takemitchy will now be his bitch.

Leo " his bitch, HAHAHA... SHIP- SHIPPP"

Luna " Leo, That is my brother, to be speaking, but if Mikey is his future ahem, boyfriend I wont mind" I shyly said, with a hint of pink in my cheeks.

Fio " I can plan the wedding," she grins at the idea.

Mikey kick Kiyomasa, damn wat a kick! and he beat him over and over and gain blood on his face

Leo " Sickenly cool, and damn those legs, he really have nice legs!" Leo said eyeing Mikeys legs. " I wonder what if Mikey was taller, That would be even more hot"

Fio " I agree on cool, but the legs part is just Discusting!"

Luna " Mitchy " I whispered worry on my voice, I look at ,my beaten brother, My heart sink at his bruise and cuts.

Fio " hey guys there leaving... Lets get the hell outa here before they even find us" Fio said and we  moved back getting away.

Luna " I gatta go guys I need to see Mitchys wounds" I wave goodbye to see them and mitchy for a minute.

Fio POV

We silently watch Luna fade from our sight of veiw, I walk my heels and turn, Leo following behind me.

Leo " hey fio, In hungry can we, eat something" and after that lets find some good tree to sleep in " she yawd loudly.

Fio " is it the kittys nap time already?" I mock she just nodded her head not bodering to fight back, "hmm your really tired arent you?"

Leo " Haaaah~ *Yawning* yeah, I help chifuyu with one of his assignment and project it was nearly 2am in the morning when we'd finish it"

Leo as always ordered cake ,but this time she just ordered one piece, and a cold coffe latte. I blinked my eyes manny times.