Part 15

up hope of finding Nicky there. Just as he could feel his stomach knot in anxiety he heard something and carefully made his way in the direction of the sound. He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw what it was.

Nicky. He was sitting huddled up on a stone, crying bitterly. He looked so small, so fragile so... soaked. He was shivering from the cold. Shane quietly went over, taking off his coat and placing it around Nicky as he reached him. Nicky looked up, his face was tear stained, his eyes red and puffy. 'I'm sorry babe, so sorry...' Shane whispered. A small smile became visible on Nicky's face. He gave Shane a hug. 'I'm sorry too, I over reacted.' Shane smiled, 'Let's get you home and dried off, you're soaking.'

A while later Nicky was comfortably tucked up in front of the fire. Shane came in and gave him a mug of hot chocolate, sitting down beside him on the rug. 'Feeling any warmer?' Nicky took a sip of the chocolate, 'Yep. I'm sure there's something that could made me warmer though...'

Shane looked up in surprise. He met Nicky's eyes, which were filled by passion. 'What?' he asked innocently. 'Ever wondered what it's like to make love in front off the fire?' 'Nope.' Shane answered with an unconvincing look on his face. Nicky leaned closer, 'Let's find out,' he whispered seductively.