Chapter 14: I'll beat you!

I heard people arguing while I was in the kitchen getting a midnight snack. 'Now that I think about it, the people arguing sound a lot like Thatch and Teach- OH SHIT I FORGOT THAT TEACH IS GOING TO KILL THATCH!' I scream in my head running out of the kitchen to the main deck.

"Leave Thatch alone Teach!" I yelled glaring daggers at him. I look over to see a half dead Thatch, lying in a pool of his own blood. "You're going to pay for doing that to one of my best friends, Teach!"

"HAHAHAHA you think you can stop me little sister? You know I was really hoping you could join my crew and become my woman." He snickered. I look at him with a straight face and start gagging at his words.

"Why would I join you? The Whitebeards are my family, I'm never going to betray them like you have. You've broken the only rule we have Teach and for that your going to pay!" I scream 

"The only rule? I haven't killed him, yet." He smirked sickly at me.

"Even if you haven't killed him you hurt him more than a brother would. I understand that brothers fight. But they would never nearly kill each other out of cold blood." I barked. "If you think your welcome here after showing your true colors then your dead wrong."

"What are you going to about it little sister?" He snickered.

"Beat you till it gets to your head and you lose your ego." I gave him a sadistic smile.

"How about you try little sister I've already eaten the fruit, I was hoping to test my new powers out." He scoffed.

"Y-Y-Y/n pl-please, don't." I could hear Thatch in the background telling me to stand down. But I just can't especially not after I saw Thatch in that state.

"I'm sorry Thatch but I must. He can't live after what he did to you. If you can stand then get out of here and get help, you need it." Thatch struggled, but he managed to stand. Once he did he nodded at me and limped away.

I knew I wouldn't be able to beat Teach but I couldn't just stand there and do nothing while one of my best friend was laying there nearly dead. I would rather die then let the people I care about get hurt. "What are you standing there for Teach? You wouldn't be scared now, would you?" I smirked. He just glares at me and grunts.

"How could I be scared of someone so weak and pathetic?" He answered.

"Oh so since I said no to joining your crew your just going to stand there insulting me? Now look who's pathetic." I snarled glaring back him. An irk mark appears on his head and runs at me holding out an arm aiming for my neck, which I let him do full knowing I can brake out of it.

He holds my neck tight, "Your going to regret saying that little sister."

"Make me dickhead." I growled. More irk marks pop up on his head meaning he's getting pissed off, and that's what I'm hoping for.

I make a ball of flames appear on the palm of my hand, "SUN BOMB!" I yell smashing it into Teach's face making his grip on my neck fade away as I fall to the floor.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" He yells at me, I just laugh. Teach and I have been fighting for about 20 minutes now. I can't help but wonder if Thatch is alive and getting treated, and if he is why is nobody coming out to help? And I mean come on! How can they not hear us going off in a full blown battle out here?

I just sigh as Teach uses his new stolen powers and surrounds me with darkness. I cover my feet in armament hardening "BOOST-BOOST KICK" I yell and kick the darkness surrounding me away. But soon as I do that Teach punches me making me stumble to the ground coughing up my spit a little. 'BOOST-BOOST THRUST" I yell flying towards Teach before getting slammed to the ground. Just as I was about to close my eye's Teach grabs me by the collar of my shirt and throws me over bored. I manage to grab the rails on the side over the ship although I don't think I can hold on for much longer.

My vision starts to fade as I try and pull myself up. My left arm gives and swings down to my side. I wish I could just fly up but I can't feel my feet. I reckon Teach has escaped by now and probably thinks I'm dead, I ain't giving up that easily.

I hear someone shouting my name, it kind of sounds like... "A-Ace..." I sniffed. I hear him running over to me just as I was about to let go he grabs my hand, then it goes dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I dead? Again? Hah I guess I had quite a nice second life this time. I got to have a real family and some amazing friends. Though I wish it lasted longer, I.. I want to see Ace again.. Wait, why do I head my name?

"Y/n-" Who are you? Why are you calling me?

"Y/n....wake up.....please" I hear someone cry out to me as I see the silhouette of a person holding my hand. Is it an angel? I open my eye's and quickly close them then open them again as I try to adjust to the light. I look over to see who is holding my hand. Oh yeah that's far from an angel. Ace is holding my hand sleeping. He is sitting down with his head resting next to my face. I look away. Wait why isn't he going after Teach? Didn't Thatch die? Oh right I saved him, didn't I?

I look back at Ace who is holding my hand still. Heh he's pretty cute when he's sleeping. A lot cuter than when he's awake and being a loud mouth. Haha. I wonder how long I've been out for. I sigh right as Ace starts to snore. "Psst Ace. Wake up you big baby." I move my hand trying to get it out of his grasp, 'whyyyy, let gooo' I mentally cry.

Ace moves his head slightly gripping tighter on my hand and slowly lifts his head. He just stares at me while his eye's widened. "Morning sleeping beauty." I giggle. Ace just gives me a warm smile and tears forming in his eye's. Was I out for that long?

He embraces me into a bear hug and cry's. "I-I th-thought you w-were d-dea-dead." He cry's out. I hug him back as he nuzzles his head into my neck.

"You dummy, I wouldn't let myself die. Not yet, anyways. I still have to look after your dumb ass." I chirped.

Ace pulls back from you and holds your shoulders tightly giving you a serious stare. "Not ever. I'm never going to let you die. Not on my watch. Never ever." He pouted.

"Hai, hai commander." I said while he pulled me into another bear hug. "So anyways how long was I out for?"

"Two weeks." Ace said once again snuggling his head into my neck.

"What about Thatch, is he okay? Did Teach get aw-?" I got interrupted by Ace putting his finger to my mouth.

"Thatch woke up a couple days ago. As for Teach, some of the guys are going after him. Pops got really angry when he found out his son and only daughter were nearly killed. I was going to go but I didn't want to leave you." Ace admitted soon wanting to take it back as he started to blush a bit.

"Aww shucks, Portgas I think your making me blush a little." I giggled pulling away from the warm embrace.

"No seriously Y/n. I wanted to beat him to death for what he did to you and Thatch." He said with a serious tone, making my face go red. Oh so he wasn't joking...

"Well thank you for staying with me then." I smile and he smiled back. "You know I love you right, Portgas?"

"Damn right you do, I mean look at me." He said smirking and flexing his arms.

"I change my mind, I want to die." I said bluntly looking at the sea through the window, trying to get up.

"HAH?" He looked at me shocked holding me in place. "Don't do that, I love you." He pouted while giving me a bear hug, shoving his face into my collar bone. 'Okay ouch, I'm still injured Portgas you idiot.'

"No, fuck off. You man child." He sniffled into my collar.

"Man child...?" He looked at me with his sad eyes. I just gave up and hugged him back.

"Meh, your okay I guess." I shrugged into the hug.

"Your pretty amazing Y/n, I'm thankful I found you." He looked into my eyes, his face was so close.

"I'm happy you found me too." He then closed the gab between us.

Wait no three chapters today? I really need to go and touch some grass T^T. I wonder what will happen next time? Don't forget to stay tuned!
<3
-Linkle :^)

(edited)