Chapter 8: Fighting

I've been apart of the Whitebeards for about 5 weeks now. And in those 5 weeks, Ace has been nothing but a jerk. He pushed me off the crow's nest, nearly shoved me off the edge of Moby Dick into the water and he keeps tripping me over! Does he want me dead?

I was walking to the table Thatch and Marco were at when Ace nearly tripped me again. "Do you want me to kill you?" I growled at him.

"No?" He looked confused. Right as I was about to sit down Teach summoned me over.

I walked over a little confused. "Do you need something Teach?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind may we sit together?" He smiled. "You've been here for a while now and we haven't had the chance to sit together and have a long conversation. And everyone else has, I'm kind of jealous."

"H-huh? Oh, uh." I was so confused and scared because I knew what Teach really was. And I don't want to be anywhere near him.

"Sorry Teach but Y/n is sitting with us." Ace said walking over to us and grabbing me by the arm and pulling you back over to the table and sitting down pulling me to sit next to him.

"Oh, what's this Ace? Getting jealous?" Thatch teased and Marco laughed as Ace went red, I didn't hear what they were talking about but I think they were teasing Ace. Hah, he deserves it.

"Shut up you idiots, why would I get jealous? It's not like Y/n and I are dating." Ace shot back at them, still laughing and Ace went even redder.

"So? That doesn't mean you can't get jealous. Just because you aren't dating someone doesn't mean you can't get jealous of em-yoi." Marco said lecturing Ace like a mother.

I on the other hand wasn't paying attention to them as I was too focused on eating to care. "So Y/n, what do you think of Ace?" Thatch asked leaning in all curious like.

"I think he's a big jerk. But I guess he can be cool sometimes. Not all the time, like about 5% of the time." I said continuing to stuff my face and proceeding to stick my tongue out at Ace he just gave me a small smile.

-3 months past-

Ace and I have been fighting each other non-stop for the past 3 months. I don't know why, but we always end up arguing over something stupid then we start punching each other. And it's either Marco or Thatch that break us up.

Today pops has sent Marco, Thatch, Ace, and myself on a mission. It's nothing serious really, I don't think. I mean I wasn't really listening if we are being honest. I don't know why but whenever someone is trying to explain something important to me I zone out. I've been doing this since I was little so I'm used to not knowing what to do and just winging it. Guess that's what I'm going to have to do.

"Didn't pops say he has a devil fruit?" Ace asked Marco.

"I think so. Isn't it the Mimikku-Mimikku no mi-yoi?" Marco looked at Thatch to make sure he was right and Thatch nodded. (Btw mimikku mean's mimic, but since I used google translate it might be wrong.)

Before I continue writing the story I just wanted to tell you what the Mimic-Mimic fruit does. He can copy someone's fighting style or if they have devil fruit powers he can copy those. If he copies your devil fruit powers his is not going to be as powerful and if that said devil fruit power is a logia type he cannot copy that. He can copy about 85% of someone's devil fruit powers. If the person he copies can fly with their devil fruit powers he can fly too. Mimic-Mimic fruit can copy up to 2 devil fruits at the same type but if it's just a normal person he can copy up to 5 before his power resets.

"How long till we get thereeeee...??" I say in annoyance. "I'm sooo boredddd."

"Don't worry your pretty little head, we'll be there soon." Ace said starting to get annoyed with me.

"You think I'm pretty? Awwww, stoppp you're going to make me puke." I say giving him a playful punch. I honestly hate getting compliments. Ace just rolled his eyes as I just lay there. " Think I might go fly a bit to see what's up ahead. I'll be back in bout 10 minutes or so. If I don't then feel free to panic." I smiled before setting off.

-Ace's POV-

"Finally she's gone." I said fist-pumping the air.

"Oh come on-yoi. We both know you like here~." Marco teased. I blushed and punched him.

"SHUT UP YOU BAKA. BAKA, BAKA, BAAAAKA!" I yelled at him.

"Seems you hit a nerve Marco. So Ace Y/n huh? Do you just fight her so you can feel her?" Thatch laughed. Marco just covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

"WHY WOULD I LIKE Y/N? AND I DON'T FIGHT HER TO FEEL HER, SHE STARTS THEM WHEN SHE'S BEING A SMARTASS!" I yelled at them so they would shut up. Full knowing they were just going to keep teasing me. I decided to sleep so I could ignore them. But I can still see them laughing at me in my dreams. An irk mark popped up on my head.

-Back to your POV-

I flew away from the boat at full speed to try and find something interesting. That's when I notice a ship, with a skull on its jolly rodger. Hehehe finally some fun. I think these are the pirates we were after. Just to be safe I flew closer to the water and snuck onto their ship.

"Captain Laszlo. Captain Laszlo!" I hear in the distance. Yeah, guess this is it. If I remember correctly pops said something about a Remi Laszlo. So he has the Mimikuu-Mimikuu no mi, aye?

"This'll be fun" I chuckled to yourself. You step out of the shadows. "Good evening Captain Laszlo."

This chapter was pretty fun to write gehehe. Can't wait to write out the next one!
See you in the next chapter!
-Linkle :^)

(edited)