Chapter 5: Joining The Crew

~30 minutes later~

"Was this really necessary?" I ask, struggling to untie the rope Ace had used to tie my waist and hands to his cast.

"Yes, it really was. You kept flying away." He scoffed.

"Wha- no I didn't!" I insisted. "I was just getting a closer to the destination."

"Mhm sure, just stay in the air we'll be there soon and I'll untie you." He smirked.

"You better or I'll kick your face in." I threatened Ace just laughed. I saw something in the distance. "Hey is that your ship?"

"Oh yeah it is, you better keep up with me because I am going to go faster now." Ace said.

"More like you'll have to keep up with me." I ranted.

"Oh is that a challenge?" He smirked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Hehehe heck yeah!" I smirked. "And you're going to lose." I stuck up the middle finger before flying ahead of the boat.

"HEY YOU LITTLE BITCH" He yelled while smiling.

--------------------------

"You cheated!!! You had me tied up to the boat and my hands help me fly better!" I yelled at him while he grabbed my bag and climbed up the side of the boat.

"Me? A cheat? Ha, never! You wish, your just a swore loser." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Whatever cheater, just untie me." I flew up to him and he untied the rope around my waist. "Don't forget my hands."

"Hmm nah, you can do that yourself." He smirked before placing my bag on the ground. "Hey pops I'm back!"

"Ah Ace, you little runt. You've returned and you also brought a guessed, aye?" Whitebeard asked Ace, everyone on the ship turned to look at Ace and then at me.

"Nope she's going to join, isn't that right Y/N?" He gave you a I'm-going-to-give-you-hell type of smile.

I quickly split the rope that's tied around my wrists. They all just gawk at me. "Yeah sure, hello there Whitebeard sir I would like to join your crew if you don't mind." I smiled and stuck my finger up at Ace again who just grinned at me.

I pick up my bag and walk over to face whitebeard. "Your FireBolt Y/N aren't you?" Whitebeard asked.

"As a matter of fact, I am." I crossed my arms to try and look tougher so the guys would stop looking.

"Hahaha I've heard how you got your bounty, the best story so far!" Whitebeard laughed.

"Oh? How'd she get her bounty pops?" Ace asked sitting down crossing his arms and legs while raising an eyebrow.

"She flew right onto the marines ship as they were parked in the ocean and blow one up. Turns out that ship had an Admiral asleep on board and boy was he pissed." He laughed again.

"Oh, I didn't know an Admiral was there" I blurted out.

"HAHAHA THAT'S EVEN BETTER." Ace started to crack up laughing for god knows why.

"So Whitebeard sir, can I join?" I ask again

"Hahaha of course I would love to have someone like you on the ship. Ace since you brought her here she is your problem now, but I don't think there are any spare rooms so I think she'll have to bunk with you." Whitebeard said. "Y/N you are now the first daughter of Whitebeard, how's it feel?" He gave you a warm smile.

"Pretty cool I guess." I say while everyone cheers. Ace grabs my hand and takes me to the room I'll be sharing with him. "So you got like a hammock I can put up?"

"I think so, why? Don't you want the bed?" He asked confused. "I thought chicks would either want the bed or sleep with me."

"Well I'm sorry to ruin your dream but I quite like hammocks they are pretty comfy." I responded.

"I don't mind at all because I get to keep the bed all to myself." He gave me a toothy smile before jumping on the bed. "The hammock is in the bottom draw to your left."

"Thank you, also would you mind helping me put it up?" I asked full knowing he'd say no.

"I guess." I just stared at him for a second and got out the hammock then threw it at him.

"Well, here you go then." I chuckled looking at how stupid he looks trying to untangle himself from the hammock.

"Fuck you." He glared at me before smiling again.

I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am lol. I have always loved to write and just thought that since has was my favorite character, I should make a fanfic!
-Linkle :^)

(edited)