13.FUN IN THE POOL

Start from the beginning

Avu: thanks bhai.

Kar: and Avu this is first and last. You should never say thanks to me understood.

Avu and Naira are having tears in their eyes because no one gave this much love and freedom. Avu nodded with tears in her eyes.

All of a sudden Naira and Avneet hugged Sidthik. They were shocked. Then Naira and Avneet parted themselves from them.
can't hug back because they were carrying Them.

Nai&Avu: for how long will you carry us like this.

Sidthik: for lifetime.

Avu ans Naira doesn't know how to react.

Then suddenly Sidthik realised what they said.

Sid: actually we are going to take revenge from you both. Bro will take revenge on Bhabhi and I will take on you

Nai&Avu: WHAT?????????

Kar: yes. Naira you poured juice on me and Avu poured water on Chote. So we should also do something right.

Nai: no you are wrong. First you scared us then laughed at us. So Avu poured water and I poured juice. It's over. Let me down Karthik.

Kar: no Naira.

Avu: Sid leave me. If you do something I also will do something again.

Sid: i am waiting little one.

By saying this Sidthik carried Avneet and Naira to swimming pool in the backyard of the house. Sidthik threw Naira and Avneet in water.

They both laughed.

But Naira and Avneet started to drown because they don't know swimming. . Sidthik were tensed and they Jumped into the pool and hugged Naira and Avneet. They both laughed as they fooled them. The pool was not deep enough to drowm.

Sidthik laughed by seeing their laugh. Avneet is wrapping her legs around Siddharth legs.

Avu: Sid I said right i will do something. See I made yourself you jump into the pool.

Sid: see what am I doing

By saying this sid. Sid hold Avu by her waist by one hand and started tickel her. She was laughing hardly by holding Siddharth

Avu: sid........Stop.........Please

Sid: I will stop. But for that you have to say that " Siddharth is the most handsome man I have ever seen"

Avu: that's true......

Sid: little one what you said now???

Avu: I didn't said anything.

Sid: no. You said that whatever I said is true. That means you admitted that I am handsome.

Avu: ahhh. Ok. I admit that you are handsome. Now leave me.

Sid: no. I won't.

Avu: ok dont leave me. Down. I will stay like this.

By saying this she wrapped her hands around Siddharth neck. Kaira were laughing by seeing sidneet.

Kar: they were behaving like kids.

Nai: for the first time Avu is laughing this much. All thanks to Chote. And thanks to you too Karthik.

Kar: for what???

Nai: I can't say now but I will say the reason when the right time comes.

Kar: what if right time didn't come???

Nai: . Right time will come. And at that time you will understand yourself.

Kar: the I am waiting for that right time. No matter it takes days, weeks or years. I will be waiting.

Naira smiled. And Karthik smiled too
Avneet and Siddharth were tickling each other.

AUTHOR POV END

To be continued..........

How was the chapter???
I hope you guys liked it.
Say your opinion through comments.

🌹❤THANK YOU ❤🌹

💛TAKE CARE💛
💙STAY SAFE💙