More Work Days

The next day, everyone heads to work as usual, it's thursday, so they all are excited about their day off, well, those of them that have a day off anyway.

Kiri is now officially 19 weeks!

Her bump now:

Mina is now 14 weeks!

Mina's bump:

On the way to work, kirishima and bakugou drop off asami at the kirishima's parents' place

On the way to work, kirishima and bakugou drop off asami at the kirishima's parents' place. Asami runs straight inside as they walk to the livingroom, where they see asami and kiri's parents.

Rei walks in a few minutes after them and they're talking to mrs and mrs kirishima.

Kiri's mum: "So, what's up?"

Asami tilts her head and then kirishima says "So... I've gotta tell you something."

Rei looks up, knowing what's happening now and then she nods and continues to drink the tea in her hand. Asami stays quiet this time, letting her mother speak "Right.... so in the uh.. place, wherever we were kept in, they were doing the routine tests and things and um.. before we all ran away and everything, we got the test results back and um.... well, I'm pregnant... 19 weeks today.."

Kiri's mother: "Pregnant? Oh, ok that kinda makes sense... but who's the father? Or is it like the last one?"

Kirishima shakes her head "No, it's bakugou, hence why he's here."

Kiri's mum: "Oh."

She blinks a few times "Actually, why am I surprised? One question, when did you get together or have you not done that yet?"

Kirishima: "18 weeks ago?"

Bakugou only nods and then they nod and say "Then I lost a bet to your mother, so hold on a moment."

Kiri's mother: "I told you, didn't I?"

Asami face palms and says "They made a bet in the camp, knowing you were sharing a room. Grandma said she bets you'll get together and grandmother said she bets you already have. Grandmother won."