🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢

Depuis le début

Y/n couldn't see himself with anyone that he had ever met, plus he didn't know how to be affectionate and loving without being sarcastic.

A horrid weakness that he had yet to find anyone besides his friends that could withstand.

Julia was going to be on a platonic friend date with Yushi Huang and her girlfriend Ling Wen, Ya Wenling and Mei we're going to be on a romantic date at a ballroom hosting a Valentine's Day dance.

Y/n was the loner of the group who was going to be eating sweets wherever there was no people or couples.

Exactly what he wanted.

"Y/N!" He heard a voice yell from his door.

Y/n jumped up, not wanting to disturb his neighbors opened the door with great speed.

"Jesus fucking Christ do you know how to knock Pei Ming?!"

His best friend, Pei Ming was at his door in an obvious "I was just on a date" outfit. He had a pair of black dress shoes and black pants, as well as a messed up blouse exposing his neck where a lipstick mark was. His tie was loose and swayed to the side and his hair was down from its normal ponytail.

Y/n clapped a hand over his own face and yanked Pei Ming into the room.

He knew Pei Ming was a playboy and a womanizer so this was the least of his surprises, especially on Valentine's Day. But that didn't hide his irritation whenever he had to clean Pei Ming up before their next day at school so that he didn't look like he had just made out with someone.

"Honestly, fuck you man."

"I wish."

"Ew, just get inside before I kick you out."

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n sat on the couch and began texting Mei about when his next dance lesson was going to be. Failing to notice the man who had snuck up from behind him.

Pei Ming looped his arms around Y/n's waist and pulled Y/n in between his legs before burying his face in Y/n's neck. Y/n nearly shrieked but had to replace it with a large flinching motion, since if he screamed in the middle of the night it would be troublesome. Y/n put his phone down on the table and began to pry and grab at the hands around his waist.

"Pei Ming get off-" Y/n was about to shove him off when he suddenly felt a tongue slide against the skin on his neck.

He froze in shock as Pei Ming began kissing and biting his neck lovingly, unable to fully react. He snapped back to his senses and was about to slap Pei Ming when he heard how raspy Pei Ming's voice was.

"Xiu Y/n, Xiu Y/n,"

"..."

"Let me...let me..."

"What the fuck-"

"Drink..." Suddenly Y/n felt a needle sharp pain pierce through the skin on his neck and he opened his mouth to scream but it got stuck in his throat.