Chapter 19: Truth or Dare.

Start from the beginning

"That sounds good actually."

"Are you sure 'Zashi?"

"Hell yeah! Let's go have some fun, yo!" Hizashi beamed before shooting out of bed and ran to the rest of his friends. Aizawa rolled his eyes and couldn't stop the small smile that curled onto his lips.

"He really must be something special to make the great emotionless Shota Aizawa smile." Yagi teased and smiled. The ravenette's smile quickly faded and his expression became its normal emotionless state. Sighing, Shota stood up and walked to the door before turning to the much taller teen.

"He's more then special, Toshi. He's the only reason I have to smile." The raven stated before leaving the room.

"Deep down your a kind guy Aizawa." Toshinori whispered to himself as he watched Shota walk away with a soft smile.

———

The group played truth or dare to pass the time. Smiling, laughing and forgetting completely about what was soon to come.

"Toshi, your turn! Truth or dare?" Hizashi asked, turning his attention towards said taller blonde.

"Uhh, truth." Yagi said with a smile. Yamada went silent as he pondered over what to ask him.

"I know!" He yelled mostly to himself then anyone around him. The young blonde smiled brightly before continuing. "Is there anything you are hiding from us? Say a different side of you, maybe?" The smaller blonde asked, his smile changing into a slight smirk. Toshi looked over at Hizashi, his eyes widened slightly. There was silence for a moment before he began talking.

"W-Well, I might be." Toshinori said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Really?" Dave asked curiously. "Can I see that other side of you Toshi?" The brunette asked excitedly with a smile and the large blonde blushed deeply, waving his hands in front of his face.

"I-I don't know about that!" He stuttered out, slightly embarrassed.

"Aw, come on Toshi." Dave said while nudging Yagi's arm. "You've got me all curious now, I wanna see this "other side" of yours." He added with a smile. Toshi was silent for a moment as he thought to himself.

"Alright, I'll show you but you have to promise me you won't freak out." Yagi said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. Dave laughed a little.

"Why would I freak out?"

"Trust me, you might." The taller blonde stated a little plainly as steam started to emit off his body. The brunette looked at him worryingly as the tall blonde shrank down into his weaker form. Toshi looked to the ground and started to play with his fingers, nervous to hear Dave's reaction. "This is..well, this is how I actually look. It take stamina to keep up my muscle form and if I run out this is me until I have enough stamina to beef up again." Yagi explained before clenching his fist, beefing up into his muscular form again. "Then I get this strapping muscular body!" The tall blonde beamed with his normal big, bright smile before shrinking back down again.

"I think I prefer this version of you. Why did you hide it from me?" Dave asked with a soft smile on his face.

"Y-you prefer this..?" The tall blonde asked in shock, his eyes slightly widened.

"Yeah. More attentive if I can be so bold." The brunette stated with a smile, making Toshi blush darker than before and hide his face in his hands. The rest of the group, apart from Shota, smiled and started to chant "kiss" over and over again. Yagi peaked up from his hands and looked around at the rest of the group.

"N-Nono, that won't be h-happening. I-I don't want to make Dave here uncomfortable! Besides I doubt he would!" Toshinori stuttered and fumbled over his words.

The next thing Yagi knew he was pulled from his seat. He moved his hands away from his face as Dave slammed their lips together. Toshi widened his eyes in shock, not expecting this to happen. The tall blonde couldn't help but melt into the other teen, closing his eyes as he kissed back. "Finally!" Hizashi yelled, accidentally activating his quirk as he did. "This took too long, yo!" He added and smiled brightly. The two slowly pull away and looked into each other eyes, blushing deeply. Toshinori tucked a stray hair behind his ear and looked away, embarrassed.

"S-So who's turn is it?" The tall blonde stuttered, attempting to change the subject. Everyone laughed as they could see Yagi's embarrassment clear as day all over his face. Hizashi smiled brightly as he slowly calmed down from laughing rather loudly. He looked over at Aizawa, who was starting to fall asleep next to him, and giggled.

'I guess there are two bright spots we can hold onto from moving into the dorms.'