1.1

Evangeline Arrowood was the youngest/ top in her class at Harvard medical school having skipped multiple grades and graduating med. school at the age of 19, she also had a photographic memory, an IQ of 191, and can read 20,000 wpm, But none of it could prepare her for her first day as a medical intern at Settle Grace, it was her first choice since that's where idols Ellis Grey and Richard Webber interned and completed their residency at, she heard amazing stories about them from her mom who was in there intern class.

Her mom was an amazing neurosurgeon until her death four years ago and her dad is one of the top trauma surgeons in Los Angeles and head of the medical board, also runs the Arrowood foundation with 2 of her older brothers and sister. Emmett who is one of the top Neurosurgeon in L.A. like their late mom, he is married to Dr.Alexandra Malik-Arrowood who is a fetal surgeon and he has won 3 Harper Avery's, and Evan who is one of the top orthopedic surgeons in New York whilst being one of the youngest chiefs of surgery at 30 and has won 2 Haper Avey's.

Her sister Dr.Emberlynn Arrowood-Payne who is the top cardiac surgeon in New York along with her husband Dr.Lucas Payne who is also an orthopedic surgeon, she also has won 2 Harper Averys, Evangeline also has twin siblings who are older than her and are in their last year of med. school they are Everest and Everley, Everest is also married to a woman named Lilly Stylinson who is also in med school and Evangeline's best friend.

It also helped that not only was Richard the chief but they were also ranked one of the highest programs in the nation. And that her cousin Derek Sheperd was the new head of neuro.

As she made her way into the hospital she accidentally ran into a ruggedly handsome man who she remembered from the intern mixer "Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you. It's George, right?" she said in a soft princess-like voice with a bright smile.

"It's okay and yes I'm George O'Malley, you're Evangeline right?" he responded with a smile in awe of how soft-spoken and calming her voice is, and put a hand out for her to shake.

"Yes, Evangeline Arrowood" she responded shaking his hand and then turning to walk through the hospital they kept the conversion up until we met up with everyone else then we went on a tour of the rest of the hospital and stopped at an empty O.R. just as Chief Weber was about to start talking a blond-haired woman walked in sneaking in the back.

Just then the chief continued his speech " Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That's up to you."

<<<<<<<<<

Evangeline and George were still chatting away in the locker room as they got dressed until they heard the blond girl from earlier talking to an Asian woman

"Only 6 women out of 20," The blond told the black-haired women

"Yeah, I hear one of them is a model." The Black-haired woman and Evangeline said at the same time as Evangeline made her way over to the two.

"Seriously, That's gonna help with the respect thing?" The Black-haired woman stated

"You're Evangeline and Cristina, right? I'm Meredith" The blond asked the two

"Yes," Evangeline responded in her soft-spoken voice, while Cristina asked "Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey"

"The Nazi? me too. what about you Evangeline?" the blond asked