Chapter 27 The Aftermath of the News

Braelynn was preparing for the shouting, Oaklyn looked at Braelynn “when is the wedding” asked Oaklyn “5th of August answered Braelynn. Oaklyn then jumped up and pulled Braelynn and Zaylee with her to her and Zaylee’s room and will soon become their room. 

Oaklyn then pushed them on the bed and started to rant. Braelynn stood up to stop her, “all you need to concentrate on is helping me to put a wedding list and picking out your wedding outfits” explained Braelynn. 

Oaklynn stopped and turned to Braelynn “really” said Oaklyn, “yes, me and your parents have done everything else” answered “Braelynn. 

Oaklynn smiled at Braelynn and gave her a peck on the cheek and then on the lips. Braelynn smiled and pulled Oaklyn for a hug and stayed there for the longest time. Zaylee was getting jealous because she pulled them both to her and they all landed on the bed. Braelynn brusted out laughing and that caught on they were all laughing on the bed. 

They stayed like this for the longest time. Braelynn was happy where she was right now. “When are you going to move in with us,” asked Oaklyn bringing her out of her mind. “I was thinking of moving my stuff in the day before the wedding start a new life after the wedding” explained Braelynn. 

Oaklyn and Zaylee nodded in understanding and they agreed with Braelynn.