Chapter 8 Meeting Zaylee and Oaklyn

Braelynn and Daniel got ready for work the next day knowing they had to be home on time due to Braelynn meeting Zaylee and Oaklyn at the park with her mom coming with her. Braelynn had mixed emotions but she hoped they were her mates but no one will know until tonight.

Braelynn and Daniel left for work, they decided to go in Braelynn’s car again they decided to go in Daniels tomorrow. 

Once they got to work Daniel help Braelynn get her shopping bags into her office. Braelynn was sorting the bags out when Quinn knocked on the door, Braelynn opened it and let her in. Braelynn offered her a seat and Quinn gave her a file with the first group of recruits that she was training. Quinn sat down in front of Braelynn.

“How are you feeling about training these recruits,” asked Quinn, “nervous but ready for the challenge,”  replied Braelynn. 

Quinn and Braelynn then talked about the recruits and why they weren’t flourishing how they want. Quinn had lunch brought up to them and carried on working until Daniel came and get Braelynn and go home to get ready for the meeting in the park. 

Braelynn was starting to get a little bit nervous but she knows she would have her mom with her. Zaylee and Oaklyn were bringing the queens. After Daniel and Braelynn got home they at dinner of pasta stuffed with pork mince and leeks. 

Braelynn then went upstairs and started to get ready. Braelynn chooses to wear a multicolored shirt and black jeans with black shoes. 

Soon it was time to leave they decided to take Dinah’s new car and redshirt Audi Q5. When Braelynn and Dinah arrived at the park they saw the queens and their daughter and her mate. Braelynn was then hit by two scents on Vanilla and Strawberry the other on Cinnamon and Orange. Braelynn and Dinah walked towards the queen all while the scents for Braelynn got stronger. Braelynn looked at Zaylle and Oaklyn, they all said the one word that their family was hoping for “Mate” stated Zaylee, Oaklyn, and Braelynn in unison.