Chapter 26 Braelynn and Scarlett tells ZAylee and Oaklyn about the wedding

Braelynn was excited to see what the day brings. Braelynn and Daniel travelled to the Castle to start work. Braelynn knock on th castle door and was let in. Braelynn saw Kayla talking to Zaylee. Once Kayla saw Braelynn she leaned and kissed Zaylee. Braelynn was in shock and left with tears in her eyes. Zaylee came rushing out after her.

 “Brae it wasnt what it looked like she came on to me and I pushed her off right away” explained Zaylee as Kayla stepped out of the castle with Oaklyn, Quinn, and Scarlett following. 

“How can I believe you Zaylee, I want to but I want to be sure you're telling the truth” explained Brealynn. Zaylee then looked into Braelynn eyes “I wouldnt hurt you intentionally you are mine and Oaklyn other half and I couldnt be happier” said Zaylee. Braelynn nodded her head to let her know that she believed her. 

Zaylee then turned around to her family with Braelynn in her arms. Braelynn then turned to Kayla “if you try to get one of my mates again you wont like what that will bring” said Braelynn. 

Kayla looked shocked and looked to Zaylee and saw her nodding her head and Kayla smiled dropped and stormed out of the castle. They hoped that now she will be nicer now that she knew they mean business. 

Braelynn was then guided inside by Zaylee. Braelynn then turned to Quinn and Scarlett, “could I have a word please” asked Braelynn. 

Quinn then lead Braelynn and Scarlett to her office.  

“Whats up,” asked Quinn, “can I tell Zaylee and Oaklyn about our wedding it is two weeks away” answered Braelynn. Quinn and Scarlett looked at each other and nodded. “Its your wedding you decide when to tell everyone,” said Scarlett. Braelynn nodded and then they all headed back down stairs. 

Braelynn stod infront of Zaylee and Oaklyn, “you better get ready our wedding is in two weeks” expressed Braelynn. Zaylee and Oaklyn looked shocked.