𝟷 - 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜

A/n-  Hi whoever's reading this I just wanted to let you know that I won't be updating that much until i have a full plot for this book and also until I hear what you like or want from this book.
Also if you have any ideas please share!
Enjoy!

"And don't come back until you get a job!" My friend Kristen yelled slamming the door on my face "Fine, I'll show you!" I shouted back angrily. "Great just great!" I sneered stomping off out of the apartment building with my stuff.

Once I made it out I just stood there looking up at the building realizing I had no idea where to go, sad thing was that was the last friend I could go and stay with, I couldn't even visit my parents they were in another country and I didn't have the money to travel. As I stood there the sudden realization kicked in I had to get a job, but how and where? Who would hire me? Ive been known to quit jobs to if they were to hard to handle or if I was just lazy but mostly fired for not doing the job right. I grumbled to myself gripping the small suitcase I had with only a little amount of clothing and a brush.

"What a friend." I mumbled walking off spitting small little insults.

𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𓆈

A couple hours later I found a bench to sit on waiting for the bus, as I looked around noticed a pile with some papers stapled to it, I got up leaving my suit case and walked over to it. In the middle was a piece a paper, In big bold letters were one word WANTED showing a couple of animal mascots, A bear which looked like the main lead in the band, a chicken, a wolf and a alligator. The band looked familiar, oh wait I remember I think I saw it on tv once, but I wasn't paying much attention to it though.

I then looked at the bottom when my eyes widened, there held a prize for '$1,000,000' just for finding them. Damn. 'I really do need that money right now' a part of my mind told 'but what if I can't find them?' I thought 'Their 6 to 7ft tall, pretty sure they'll be easy to find' the part of brain said again 'Alright Chuck E. Cheese, I'm coming for you!' I then feel sudden hope rush threw me, before turning around to grab my suitcase only to see it gone, and to see a man running with it in the distance, "HEY GET BACK HERE YOU THEIF!" I yelled quickly running after him.

A/n- sorry if it's short, it's late at night and I have to wake up early tomorrow, please comment if your interested or like the first chapter so far! Thank you!