Right when Matteo found a public telephone he sighed in relief. He then pulled out the lose change and put it into the phone. The little boy then picked up the phone and swallowed the lump in his phone. He then dialed the number that Laura made him remember if he needed to get away or just needed to talk to someone. Right as Matteo remember the number and dialed it in he stood there and waited. He heard the phone ring and ring. The young boy was starting to loose hope but before he was about to put the phone back he heard a groggy voice answer. "Hello?.." Laura's tired voice answered. "Auntie!.. T-Thank god!." Matteo said desperately with a hint of sadness. "Woah..Matteo. You ok? It's 2 in the morning..what's going on?" Laura sounded like she was pushing away the tiredness with her now fully wide awake.

"A-auntie please!..can U-uncle Clint get me!..please!..people thingI'mdeadandI'mnot! Ijustwannagohometomama!" Matteo said in a rush with tears now starting to fall. "Hey hey hey!.. shhhh! It's ok Teo. Calm down. Just breath. And tell me again but slower." Laura said calmly. Matteo took in a shaky breath before he coughed up blood. "A-auntie..I'm in a t-town in London..and I was with Natty..but then the building exploded and now people think I'm dead since I got separated from Natty.. I just wanna go home to mama.." Matteo said with a sob after. Laura was quiet before she sighed sadly "hey don't worry. I'll have Uncle Clint come and get you. Right now he's on his way to go get your sister ok? I'll give him a call. Now you stay put in London ok? Can you have me an exact location where you want Uncle Clint to get you?" Laura said. Matteo sniffled before he remembered the church when he first came to London. "T-The church that Steve went to for his friends f-funeral.." Matteo said sadly as he was now hiccuping. "Ok I'll have him go there after he gets your sister ok? You stay there. He will come for you. Stay strong little Teo. Auntie loves you." Laura said sadly. "W-wove you too Auntie.." Matteo said sadly and before he knew it the phone hung up.

Matteo sniffled and put the phone up, he then made his way back over to the park even though he need to run back over to the church. "(C-calm down Matteo..Uncle Clint and Mama.. a-are coming for me..just head back to the church and wait for them..)" Matteo said to himself. He then took a deep breath in and sped off to go to the church that he last saw Steve and Sam.

A couple hours later
Back at the compound

Clint was now trying to get Wanda to leave the compound. Vision was stuck in the trap Clint put out. "Ok we gotta go." Clint said to Wanda as he started to run to the door. Wanda just stayed back and started to fiddle with her fingers, Clint stopped and looked back at Wanda. He then sighed and ran back to her "you gotta help me Wanda. Look you wanna mope. You can go to high school. You wanna make amends. You wanna see you brother again. Then you gotta get off your ass." Clint stated as he looked at Wanda then looked over at Vision who was now getting ready to break free "Shit!" Clint stated as he then started to shoot arrows at Wanda.

Wanda was a bit shocked when Clint brought up Matteo, the whole reason why she was down in the lobby with Vision was because earlier Vision broke the news of Matteo being gone. "Clint. Matteo is dead. He died in the Bombing back in Vienna." Vision stated as he then went and attacker him. "Oh really? Then why did Matteo call my wife and ask her for me to come and get him up in London then?" Clint grunted out as he shook off the pain and cracked his neck. Wanda was taken back and looked down at her fingers before she looked back up to see Clint and Vision starting to fight again.

Vision took ahold of Clint and held him in a chokehold. "Clint you can't overpower me." Vision stated as he looked at Clint who was struggling. Clint struggled and soon looked over at Wanda who was now powering up to get ready to fight "I know I can't. But she can." Clint stated. Vision looked over at Wanda with a scared look on his face. Wanda was using her powers and starting to get ready "Vision. That's enough let him go. I'm leaving." Wanda said as she looked vision in the eyes. "I can't let you.." Vision stated. As soon as he said that Wanda made her magic into a power ball, which soon affected the stone in Visions head making him drop Clint. "Im sorry.." Wanda said sadly as she soon started to make vision go down with the ground. "If you do this..they will never stop being afraid of you..same with Matteo..if he where alive..." vision said. Thanks when Wanda started to make vision go down with the ground faster, right when he brought up her brothers name. "I can't control my fear. Only my own!" Wanda blurted out as she then blasted vision into the the ground.