Future of Cardinal Sky & the Sky Saga

Hi! Thank you so much for reading to the end. I hope you enjoyed the journey so far, a journey that is far from over. 

The plan was always to publish this story, but writing it took a backseat for a few years when we were blessed with a gorgeous and cheeky addition to our family 🥰

And now that my son is old enough to attend pre-school, I finally have time to concentrate on writing again. 

I've already written more than half of the second book, but in the meantime, this draft is heading to an editor. And after an initial consultation, she has recommended I split Cardinal Sky (because a 150k word count is just too long for YA), and add the overflow to book two. So, the draft you've read on Wattpad will differ greatly from the published version. There will also be an additional POV in the published version. Oooo 😉 can you guess who?

I will update you with an expected publishing date and the official cover reveal as soon as they are ready. 

If you have time I would be ever so grateful if you could fill in a short questionnaire, pretty please 🙏❤️  
https://forms.gle/HXm8D1VxKtLG7G6P8 (see comment to click on link)

And, don't worry none of your personal info will be collected, it's completely anonymous unless you sign your name of course 😉 Or if you prefer you can comment on the questions below.

You can expect the published Cardinal Sky to be available on amazon and kindle unlimited. I hope you will check it out when it's available. 

For the latest updates on Cardinal Sky and future extras please check out my website www.mayamok.com (see comment to click on link)

Thank you again and wishing you a fantastic year ahead! 

Maya ❤️

********************

Short survey

1. How would you rate Cardinal Sky? (5 being highest)

     1.  2.  3.  4.  5.

2. Would you buy a published (fully edited) version of Cardinal Sky?

a. Yes

b. Maybe, depends on the price

c. Only if it's free

d. Not likely

3. If you answered 'yes' or 'maybe,' how much would you be willing to pay?

a. 3.99 USD

b. 2.99 USD

c. 1.99 USD

d. 0.99 USD

e. Would only read if it was available on Kindle Unlimited

4. Who was your favourite character(s)? (and why if you feel like explaining 🥰)

Sky, Ryan, Alex, Grey, Lee, Mad-D, Robin, Hade, Colt, or other. 

5. Would you leave a review on Amazon and or Goodreads? (Y/N)

Thank you for your time and if you have any other feedback or suggestions please feel free to leave them.