30. The Accord Signing

Start from the beginning

Sam was a bit taken back by the many questions coming from the boy. "Ah. Well the stupid paper Nat wants to sign is called the Accords. And well it's tearing everyone apart and is making everyone on edge little wing. And well you shouldn't even be in this mess since this is grownup stuff. Your still a kid. You should be in school and playing with other kids. Not signing grownup things." Sam stated as he put a hand on Matteo's head. Matteo did a little sigh before he looked at the church. "Sammy.. I wanna go home. I wanna be with ma- Wanda.. Even though I want to help Steve." Matteo said sadly. Sam sighed and rubbed Matteo's back "don't worry I'll call up Tony and have him take you back home. Actually while I do that you can go and help steve cheer up." Sam said as he pulled his phone back out. Matteo did a little smile "Ok! I'll be back in a bit!" Matteo said as he ran over into the church.

As Matteo was now entering the church he seen Steve and Nat walking, he decided to go ahead and hear what they are talking about before they notice him. "Who else signed?" Steve asked. "Tony. Rodney. Vision." Nat said. Matteo quietly and slowly made his way over as he listened in on them. "Clint?" Steve asked. "He says he's retired." Nat stated." Matteo was a bit confused but he kept listening. "Wanda?" Steve asked. "TBD" Nat responded. "What about Matteo?" Steve asked as he leaned against the row. Now Matteo stopped to see what Nat had to say. "He's outside with Sam actually. He's going to tag along with me to sign the accords." Nat stated. Now this is where Matteo was about to but in but he heard Steve and saw him get mad. "Natasha! Come on he's just a kid. He doesn't know whats going on. He should sign his life away. He should be worrying about school or something else not this." Steve blurted out. Nat just sighed and rolled her eyes, Matteo just decided to go ahead and go back outside and wait on the small quinjet. He didn't feel like he should see Steve, he wanted to but he didn't want to let Nat know how he really feels so he decided to go ahead and wait on Nat.

Time skip

Matteo and Nat where both in a building getting ready to start the meeting in Vienna. Matteo was sitting outside of the big meeting area and looked out the window. "Hey little guy." A voice called out. Matteo looked up and seen a young man, he was a bit confused but he smiled a him. "Hello.." Matteo said in his most American Accent since he doesn't know who this man is, he's also been learning from Natasha about accents so he could fit in but he's still going to keep his main accent. "Don't worry little boy. I won't harm you. No need to fake your accent." The young man stated as he sat down next to Matteo. Matteo tensed up a little bit when the young man caught his fake accent.

"Sorry that I'm scaring you. But in Prince T'Challa. I won't harm you I'm just here to make things right. As you are I'm presuming." He stated as he looked down at little boy. Matteo looked at him before he looked back outside "I'm Matteo.. but I don't feel right signing what ever this is.. I just want to go back.." Matteo stated. T'Challa did a little sad smile before he patted Matteo's shoulder "well at least your sticking up for your rights. Don't worry though. I'm sure everything will come along. Now I have to get going it's nice to meet you Young Avenger." T'Challa stated as he got up and went back into the meet room. Matteo smiled a little bit before he looked down at his hands "young avenger.." Matteo said before he leaned his head against the wall.

As Matteo was outside waiting on Nat he got bored. So he decided to go ahead and walk off back outside to get fresh air. He knew that Nat wouldn't mind, plus his knew that Prince T'Challa knew he was ok. So he knew that he would tell Nat that he's doing fine. As Matteo was walking through the building on his way back downstairs he couldn't help but feel as if something bad was about to happen. Matteo shook his head and shook the feeling off and just went along and walked outside of the building.

Right when Matteo made it outside of the building he took a deep breath of the fresh air. He didn't know how long the accords meeting will take, he was glad that he didn't fully go into the meeting room to sign the paper and be around a lot of people. So he walked around outside where the he seen less people police and news station vans. Matteo went over and sat underneath a tree and watched as people walked by. The young boy felt a peace and not under anymore pressure than he was before. Matteo closed his eyes and just listened to the busy city go as it should.

As he was doing that he heard a voice "Buddy run." The voice said. Matteo opened his eyes and looked around, he didn't noticed anyone around him or looking at him who could have said it. He then looked down at his hands, that's when he heard it again. "Buddy! Leave now!" The voice sounded more urgent but he got up and looked around again. "H-hello?.." he quietly called out. As he was looking where the voice came from he then felt the weird tingling go on, he looked around for any danger. As he did that he seen police dogs and police men looking at a van and now running from it. Matteo tilted his head a bit before he soon seen alot of people now running. As he watched the people run the tingling got worse and he was soon met with a loud explosion and screams. Matteo's eyes widened as he then was blown back far away to the street which soon made him go unconscious.

About 5 minutes after the explosion Matteo soon started to wake up. All he heard was ringing in his ears and felt the warm liquid of his own blood start to rush down his face. He didn't feel anything, all he felt was some pain in his head along with some probably knew scars forming all along his body. Matteo go up slowly and started to grunt, he then looked down at his body. That's when he seen glass shards in his arms that where now exposed, and his legs all dirty and now forming dark purple bruises. Matteo coughed and soon seen blood in his hands from him coughing. Matteo shook that off and stood up, he knew that people where probably going to come for him. And by that all he thought about was Hydra, so Matteo pushed down all his pain and went ahead and zoomed off to the next city so he can be far away from the trouble.