𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

Jimin

Yeonji... After the departure, I've met a girl. She has the bracelet that I've wanted to gift you on your special day. I couldn't. And also.. silly me ruined that girl's paintings, all of them. Since then I have actually grown a passion towards painting.

And I haven't been able to refrain myself from painting you in every empty canvas I see.

────────

Here are your answers ♡

Alocer_

1. Why did she kill herself?

Ans. We human beings, especially the ones who are frail when it comes to their insecurities, easily breakdown. It doesn't take much to convince us that we are worthless, useless, undeserving, etc. Yeonji was one with a fragile heart too. Living life with hardships might not be too difficult for some people, but it surely was difficult for Yeonji.

Yeonji's death is what I'm leaving upto the reader's imagination. Each one of you has a sensitive topic, you can consider anything as the cause of her death.

slxve-xrthur

1. Why did she kill herself?

Ans. Read the above answer <3

2. Who is this girl that reminds him of Yeonji?

Ans. She's the MC. While Yeonji plays the role of the OC, this other girl still takes the lead. The main character.

jiminandoutuh

1. Why didn't she tell Jimin about her being pregnant?

Ans. Like I said, it doesn't take much to break/crash an insecure person. Jimin loves his mother very much, and if you remember, his mother came to visit them when Yeonji wanted to tell the news. Jimin's mother unfortunately accuses Yeonji of having an affair with somebody other than Jimin. The sorrow of his mother's words swallows Yeonji's heart. She didn't know how to confront Jimin about what his mom said or what she's going through. And since pregnancy is a confusing phase of a woman's life, Yeonji was not in her complete senses to talk to Jimin.

AmaJINarmy

1. Why did she kill herself?

Ans. Read the first answer <3

2. Who is the other girl and how she got the bracelet when Jimin couldn't even gift it to Yeonji?

Ans. The other girl is the MC, and Yeonji is an OC.

When Yeonji passed away, Jimin was in a heartbroken state of course, but he still had to put an end to this. On his way to her burial, the bracelet fell off of his pocket. The other girl might have caught it while passing through the graveyard, since it's very lustrous and shiny.

Everything just binds up together, that is fate. Fate is not something you can runaway from.

Hope I answered most of your doubts 🥺💕

Thank you very very much for giving my little silly book a try, it means a lot ♡