𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I need chocolate now! I don't care how important your meeting is," Yeonji grumpily whined, Jimin sighing on the other side of the phone call. "Okay okay baby, I'll be there in 20."

"5." She dead-panned, her mood swings scaring Jimin. "I─ okay I'll be there in 5 minutes?" He said ─more like─ asked, confused by her overly childish behaviour.

Yeonji hung up the call, falling onto the bed with a soft thud. She waited for Jimin to come back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Seven minutes passed and Yeonji was getting impatient. She called him but he didn't pick up. She grabbed the pillow from her side and harshly bit on it, yeeting her anger out on it.

Her head snapped to her left when she heard the door open, only to see Jimin standing with a chocolate in his hand, giving her a weird look.

"Are─ are you okay love?" He asked, the frown never leaving his face. She giggled and got up, running to him to take the chocolate from his hand. She opened the wrapper then and there, munching down as if she hadn't had one in decades.

Jimin moved closer to her, looking at her twinkling eyes. She was too engrossed in her chocolate to notice how close he was standing. He took his hand and palmed the area between her legs making her body freeze, her cheeks heating up as she blushed.

"What are you─"

"You're not wearing pads. So you're not on your periods. Mind explaining me the mood swings?" He bluntly spoke, his eyes boring into her silvery-blue ones. She blinked once, twice, and thrice at him, conveying that she's confused.

He rolled his eyes and swept her up into his arms; she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, a yelp escaping her mouth. "What are you doing Minnie?" She asked, bewildered at his weird behaviour.

He put her down on the table and walked to the bed, grabbing the blanket before walking back to Yeonji. She just stared at him, her eyebrows furrowed.

Jimin flung the blanket and covered her with it, ignoring all the questioning looks he's receiving from his wife. "Can you tell me what are you doing Jimin?" Yeonji looked up.

"Oh well, how does it feel when your husband is acting all weird?" Jimin asked, his hands behind his back. She frowned, distantly glaring at him. "Exactly. That's how I feel when you act so fucking weird," he spoke.

As soon as she understood what he meant, she burst into a loud laughter, falling backwards on the table. Jimin shook his head, sighing heavily, "Only lord knows how I'm handling you."

She continued laughing, and he couldn't help but break into a smile. He loved seeing her laugh. It was his most favourite thing. And especially when he was the reason behind it.

Anyone who'd look at Jimin now would clearly see a waterfall of love falling down his eyes as he stared at her. He was so whipped for her and felt more and more every day of his life.

He was madly in love.

'My Mrs... My Yeonji..'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃