eleven

eleven: heart of the darknessTW| gore, death

TW| gore, death

eleven: heart of the darknessTW| gore, death

AURORA COULDNT FEEL ANYTHING.

rory laughed, she knew she won. just as she went to stab aurora, all the platforms started to go down. aurora looked up quickly, kicking rory back as she dodged a pole heading straight for her. the shield of captain america fell, making aurora quickly stand up. she ran as fast as she could, rory on her tail. 

rory jumped quickly, grabbing aurora by the leg making aurora fall to the ground. aurora hit her head once again, rolling to the side in pain. rory laid there, heavy breaths coming out of her mouth making aurora start to breath heavily, "just kill me." aurora whispered, her voice barely coming out.

rory shook her head, dragging her knife along aurora's skin. "why would i do that? i want to have a little fun first, after all this is my first time killing an aurora." rory giggled, stabbing aurora in the leg making her shout out. "stop crying, pathetic, useless, aurora." rory mocked making aurora start to cry as she dragged the knife down aurora's leg.

"help me!" aurora screamed. she kicked rory, using her good leg, and quickly crawled away. aurora stood up, limping, she needed to find peter. she needed to say goodbye, she wanted to kiss him one last time, she just wanted to see him again. aurora looked behind her, only to run into someone.

older peter stood there, his eyes wide seeing the state aurora was in. peter 3 swung down by them, they all looked at rory who stood there with a smile on her face, "aw, you cant stop me yourself?" rory mocked as aurora coughed up blood. peter 3 grabbed his lover, pulling aurora behind him. 

"you want her, you're gonna have to go through us." older peter threatened, he wasn't going to let aurora die. he couldn't let peter 3 deal with loosing someone like aurora, he just couldn't. aurora's peter was ready to fight, there was no way he was gonna let aurora die. even if it was over his dead body.

rory tilted her head, "fine, more fun for me!" rory raised her hands making black electricity go around them, aurora looked at rory before shaking her head. aurora grabbed her peters face quickly, pulling him for a kiss before he could even realize it. she fell out of the kiss, sending both of the peters back so she could end this once and for all.