seven

seven: i want to feel special

THE NEXT FEW DAYS WERE SOMETHING

peter stuck to aurora's side, their hands intertwined. he didn't talk to anyone besides aurora, who told the people that wanted to talk to them to fuck off. especially when flash walked up to them, she was standing next to peters locker her eyes staring at rylie and lindsey, who was rolling their eyes at quinn.

"hey parker." flash called out making aurora glare at him, he could've sworn he saw her eyes flash purple. aurora tried to warn flash, just by the glare on her face he backed away from her. he knew it wasnt the day, but yet he moved forward. 

"not today flash."

"come on i just want to talk." flash replied putting a hand on peters shoulder, he turned around quickly pinning flash up against the locker. aurora ran a hand through her hair, putting her hand on peters shoulder giving him a warning look. everyone in the hall looked at them, aurora felt her chest tighten, she bit her lip looking back at peter.

"it feels better right?" flash asked, "look your uncle died, i'm sorry." peter let go of flash, grabbed aurora's hand as he picked up his books. aurora looked at flash, a glare on her face once again- asshole. peter turned towards aurora, who stopped in front of him. she put out her hands, peter wrapping his arms around her as gwen walked up to them.

gwen hugged peter, that made aurora clench her jaw. she never felt this way before but seeing gwen wrap her arms around peter- aurora felt jealousy. peter walked past gwen, he looked at aurora knowing she had to go the opposite way. she gave him a small smile, "hes not doing good is he?" gwen asked as they walked to science.

aurora shrugged, "i don't blame him."

IT WAS SATURDAY NOW

IT WAS SATURDAY NOW.

aurora was walking home, it was dark out and it was thundering in the distance. she had her hood on, her earbuds in her ears listening to taylor swift once again. a guy walked past her, shoving into her shoulder making aurora turn around as she dropped her phone. he dressed up like he was about to rob something, aurora smirked as she picked up her phone. 

aurora climbed up onto the roof, she watched the man enter a car- boom. she was right. but of course, a man dressed up as a spider came out of the car. that couldn't be? aurora shook her head, peter parker being dressed as a spider? please. the man looked around, his eyes filled with fear. 

aurora hopped down from the roof, "you broke my phone dumbass." she stated before sending him into the wall with a flick of her wrist (the electricity shot out of her hands), the man fell down before standing back up with a knife in his hands. "oh shit, a knife. is it real?"

"yes its a real knife." the man replied before the spider guy came next to aurora. 

"my weakness, its small knifes." it was definitely peter parker. aurora watched as peter faked to be scared, going to the ground like he was begging for the man not to use the knife. peter stood up, shooting his webs so the hand would be stuck to the wall.  "oh its so simple."

"what the hell is this?"

"webbing that i developed, i dont think you even wanna know." peter replied before looking at aurora, he knew that she knew just by the smirk on her face. "all you." he gestured towards aurora, who still had her hood on covering her eyes. 

"just let me go!" 

aurora smiled, "no, i want to feel special." she replied before shooting a bolt of electricity towards the man. it hit his other hand, making that hand get stuck to the wall also. peter stuck out his hand, aurora high fiving it. "now, all yours." aurora turned around, saluting the two before walking away.

she clenched her hand, the electricity snapped the mans hand before going back into aurora's hand. she walked away, putting her earbuds back in to her broken phone.  aurora looked behind her to smirk at peter once again, before disappearing around the corner.

  aurora looked behind her to smirk at peter once again, before disappearing around the corner

AURORA SAT AT BREAKFAST THE NEXT MORNING.

willa was eating cereal looking at their father, he was in a decent mood. freddy looked at his daughters, "i got us a new house." he stated making willa drop her spoon and aurora blinked with confusion. "we aren't moving till next year, so you guys can finish this year. and aurora i know you are going to be moving out soon, but i think this is a great opportunity."

willa nodded, "i agree, actually."

aurora looked at her family with disbelief. she couldn't move, "its upstate new york, a few hours from here." aurora's heart dropped, she couldn't leave everything behind. she couldn't leave peter: the one person who she cared about. aurora stood up, the lights flickered above them as she shook her head, "rory i-"

"no." aurora replied before walking out angrily. she slammed the front door shut, the glass shattering behind her. aurora got in her car with a grunt, tears filled her eyes as she dialed the one person that could fix this... well fix her.

"hey."

aurora went to peters house, may wasnt home since she was at work. aurora knocked on the door, a whistle went through the air making aurora look behind her. peter was standing there, a smile on his face seeing aurora there, "i need a distraction from my family right now, any ideas?" aurora asked as peter grabbed her hand.

"a date?"

aurora laughed, "yeah right." the brunette swung their hands back and forth as they walked down the street. the sun came out as peter chuckled awkwardly, he scratched the back of his neck as aurora let go of his hand to run towards her favorite shop, "lets go parker!"

peter smirked, he looked around seeing no one was around. he shot aurora with his web, spinning the girl around so he could grab her. aurora looked at him, "you looked ridiculous last night." she stated before the two shot up, she screamed wrapping her hands around peters neck. she held on tightly as they swung through the air, "put me down!" she screamed.

peter chuckled as he stopped, putting them on a building. there was a garden, flowers blooming everywhere- aurora smiled seeing the bright in her dark world. she let go of peter, she looked around with a bright smile, peter smiled seeing her smile. she grabbed a flower crown that was laying there, she placed it on her head being doing a curtsy towards peter. 

peter held out his hand, aurora took it and he kissed hers. aurora pretended to be surprised, a smile on her face as they continued to walk on the rooftop, "thank you pete." aurora whispered, the flower crown on her head about to fall off.

peter looked at her, "for what?"

"everything."