eleven

eleven: no school!

eleven: no school!

AURORA WALKED INTO SCHOOL, HAND IN HAND WITH PETER

everyone looked at them, flash's mouth dropped as soon as he made eye contact with the brunette's. quinn was nowhere to be seen, but his sisters were there with wide eyes. everyone seemed to stare, which aurora smirked at: some say she downgraded, others say she was the luckiest girl to exist. 

rylie stood next to her friend, she looked at the two of them, "damn." she stated as hannah walked up to them. the blonde hid back a frown, she could feeling something was wrong- even peter. peter grabbed aurora's hand as they stood by the lockers, aurora's chest suddenly felt heavy. she let go of peters hand, her eyes widening as she heard a scream. "thats normal."

aurora clenched her fists as the bathroom door bursted open, aurora grabbed rylie and hannah's arms. "run!" she screamed as people shoved past them. aurora raised her hand, a metal pole flying into her hand. she slammed it on the ground, the pole turning gold. it molded into her hand, a lighting bolt appeared at the end of it. "when could that-"

peter ran towards the lizard, aurora screamed as the giant claw went towards her. her staff sent off electricity sparks hitting the claw.  it fell to the ground, peter jumped on the lizards back then was sent back towards the ground. the lizard grabbed peters backpack, then peter. aurora clenched her fists, she shut her eyes- they turned a bright purple as she reopened them.