one

one: i'm finally free!

GRADUATING HIGHSCHOOL WAS A RELIEF.

it was like loosing the weight off your shoulders, the feeling in your chest disappearing. graduation was supposed to be fun- everyone gets to leave the one place they dreaded, only to end up at another. but high school was different, it was still like you were still a kid- college was growing up. 

aurora believed she wouldn't make it past her senior year, her grades were terrible a few months ago. she accepted the fate of just being held back, and barely did anything. but here she was, standing in her room with a smile on her face. her face had a few small cuts on it, a bandage covering them up.

aurora wore her mother's necklace, the person that was there for aurora even when she wasnt. aurora wished she was here to see the moment that her daughter walked up on the stage, she would probably trip on the way up, but aurora would hold her diploma with a bright smile. taylor kinsley would be so proud of her daughter.

aurora walked down the stairs of her home, the for sale sign was so clear in the front yard. the brunette wore her hair in curls, her mothers earrings shined in the light. freddy kinsley was sitting at the table, willa and collen (who came for the amazing day! not really) sat on the couch. aurora swallowed uncomfortably as charlotte clapped excitedly, "you look beautiful rory!"

charlotte rose was collens girlfriend, the older kinsley was 21- he moved out as soon as possible so he barely talked with his younger sisters. charlotte was way cooler than collen, aurora loved the girl like a sister. the blonde hugged her sister-figure, "thank you lottie."

freddy kinsley smiled at his daughter, the mans face still red from the night before. just yesterday, the kinsley family lost one of their own. aurora wasnt close with christie kinsley (who was freddy's sister, auroras auntie). christie never really liked aurora, it was something because 'she reminds me to much of taylor!'

everyone was down, but aurora wanted to make the best of graduating. she only could do it once, why mess up the perfect moment. "is peter meeting us there?" willa asked, her face being stuffed with chocolate. aurora shrugged, she never knew what spiderman was up to in the morning.