eight

eight: i'm so sorry

eight: i'm so sorry.

THIS UNIVERSE PETER PARKER WAS ONTOP OF A SCHOOL ROOF

aurora, older peter, and her peter was latched onto a tower. aurora was on the left side, her eyes focused on the crying peter. she felt for him, she couldn't imagine loosing her father- her last parental figure. she wanted to hug him, she felt like she had a responsibility to protect him. she saw him as a younger brother, she saw willa in him for some reason.

peter looked up at the three different universe people, his eyes landed on aurora as they all hopped down. aurora caught herself using electricity, landing on in the middle of the two peters.  "hey, wait, woah!" peter warned putting his hand out. aurora put hers out to signal its okay, peter noticed her suit covered in blood making him think its all his fault that she was about to die.

her peter put his hands up right after aurora, the two sharing a glance. "sorry, about may." older peter comforted as aurora looked at the young peter. he looked terrible, not in a mean way, he was bleeding, limping, and aurora never felt so guilty.

"yeah, sorry." her peter replied.

aurora looked around, she zoned out of the conversation as she looked for rory or collen. she had a note in her pocket for young peter and her peter, just in case these last few hours don't go as planned. she was hoping that her death wouldn't be that bad, maybe it would be quick and she'll see willa and taylor again- maybe it'll take forever and she'll have to deal with peter crying- if he even does. 

"you don't belong here, i'm sending you home. those guys are from your worlds right? So you deal with it. If they die, if you k!ll them... that's on you. it's not my problem. I don't care anymore. I'm done. I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this. but you have to go home now. " young peter told the three making aurora frown.

aurora didn't notice when her peter hopped down next to her, his hand wrapping around hers. aurora looked at young peter, "pete..." she whispered making him look at her, tears were in his eyes, "may didn't die for nothing, she died for you." peter looked at the ground, "i lost my sister in my universe, and my mom. i couldn't save them, it was impossible..." she paused, "but i know one thing, you can't let your rage and anger take over. it just makes you hurt even more, it never helps. you can't blame yourself for something you couldn't control, it should drive you. it should make you want to succeed to make sure that their death meant something." aurora sighed, she looked at peter, "two of my best friends died because it was my fault, i wasn't quick enough, i just missed her hand and she would be alive. instead of using that rage, i used it as confidence, i gotten stronger just because i didn't let anger get inside my mind."

tears filled her eyes, aurora bit her lip nervously.  "my uncle ben was killed and my aurora." older peter added making aurora glance up at him. "she was my world, she had her whole life ahead of her. i wasn't quick enough, and i'll never forgive myself for that."

aurora's peter looked at her, "when i thought i lost my aurora i tried to carry on. i just tried. i tried to be that friendly neighborhood spiderman because i knew thats what aurora wanted. but at some point i stopped pulling my punches, i got rageful. i got bitter. i just don't want you to end up like me." peter looked at young peter, who was about to cry. aurora wished she would've stayed in her world, she hated peter had to feel like that.

"the night ben died, I hunted down the man who I thought did it. I wanted him dead. I got what I wanted. It didn't make it better. It took me a long time to... learn to get through that darkness." older peter stated, "then loosing aurora, the darkness consumed me. but i fought through it because i knew they would want me to."

"I wanna k!ll him. I wanna tear him apart. I can still hear her voice in my head. even after she was hurt, she said to me that we did the right thing. she told me that with great power..."

"comes great responsibility."

"wait what? how do you know that?" young peter asked older peter, aurora never heard that saying in her life.  maybe because her father wasn't in the best state of mind so he never had good speeches.

"uncle ben said it. the day he died. maybe she didn't die for nothing, peter."  

"OKAY SO, CONNORS, MARKO, DILLION, AND

"OKAY SO, CONNORS, MARKO, DILLION, AND..."

all of them sat in a science lab, aurora about to throw up from nervousness. she sat on the counter as young peter talked about the villains, her peter put on a lab coat also which made him look damn good. they looked at aurora making her blink at them, she was zoning out the whole time just preparing for her death, "what?" she asked, her voice barely coming out. older peter froze, he stared at aurora like he was getting some deja vu.

peter parker stood in aurora kinsley's home after jumping through the window, "rora!" he shouted running up the stairs quickly, he sensed something was wrong. "aurora! freddy!?" he yelled once again before hearing a crash. peter ran into his girlfriend's bedroom, she sat there staring at her window. "rora!" peter breathed out making aurora look at him.

"what?" she asked, her voice barely coming out. it was like a whisper, her voice broke making peter wrap his arms around her. she began to cry, not because collen was ready to kill her, because she was so ready to graduate college and now her life was gonna end before she could even start it, "i'm so sorry."

peter shook his head, "there's nothing to be sorry about rora, you're gonna make it." 

aurora nodded, pressing her forehead to his before a lighting bolt shot into the room making the two separate. aurora fell backwards, smacking her head on the bed frame. peter stood up quickly seeing collen standing on the street, then he was in aurora's room quickly. he grabbed his sister, electrocuting her quickly making peter web him, "rora run!" he yelled  making aurora run out of the room.

if only she had powers!

aurora ran down the stairs, her hand grabbing a vase next to her. collen appeared in front of aurora, she hit him crossed the face making collen yell out in pain. aurora ran out the front door only to be stopped by her brother again, he teleported up to the clocktower (which was right down the road) peter got there in seconds, "collen leave her alone!" 

collen gripped onto aurora tightly, he held a knife in his hands making aurora go wide eyed. the edge was two steps away, death was so close. aurora shut her eyes seeing peter start to yell, peter tried to web the knife but collen stuck it through aurora's chest. "aurora!" peter screamed before collen shot a lighting bolt at peter, throwing aurora off the side of the clocktower. 

peter jumped after her quickly, he tried to web her but it was to late. the web latched onto her chest making her back bend quickly, she smacked her head on the ground but peter didn't realize it. "aurora!?" peter asked, his voice breaking as he pulled off his mask. she hung there, blood dripping out of her back onto the ground, blood ran out of her nose also making peter start to cry.

"i'm so sorry."

BRYNN SPEAKS!
part one of needing tissues
next chapter is probably gonna be a filler, no action.
i wanted to do a double update before new years since y'all deserve it.