five

five: willa

five: willa

WILLA ANN KINSLEY WAS BORN JUNE 21, 1999

her birth was a miracle, some say. taylor kinsley believed it was a terrible thing to have more than one kid, since of the curse placed on their family back in 1666. she told freddy she wanted to have one kid, break the curse, but he didn't believe her. so now, willa kinsley had to die- or the rest of her family will die. everyone in the family would get powers, the oldest killed the youngest to get their powers- thats how the curse worked.

collen kinsley wanted everyone in his family dead, he wanted all that power just so he can rule the world. fuck the curse, collen wanted to create his own. making sure he could rule the world, he has to kill his baby sister: the person that made him believe in happiness when he couldn't feel it, she was the one collen taught how to talk.

now at 15 years old, willa ann kinsley was going to die.

she ignored the calls of her sister as she sat in her boyfriend jackson's bedroom. he sat next to her, the two laughing at the tv. willa couldn't help but feel some sort of worry as she saw her sister calling her once again. her gut feeling told willa to pick up and run, and knowing willa- she was going to do just that.

"willa?! where the fuck are you?" aurora yelled into the phone, she sounded like she was running. willa looked out the window, there was someone standing in jackson's front yard. willa went wide eyed, "willa answer me!" aurora sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"jacksons!" willa exclaimed as jackson's father ran in the room. he held a gun in his hands, willa looked out the window to see the figure getting closer and closer. she screamed seeing a black lighting cloud headed towards the window, willa fell off the bed, she dropped her phone down the vent. "fuck!"

willa saw smoke and fire, jackson laid on his bed, he was dead just from the blast. willa looked at jackson's father, the gun laying by his side. willa crawled to the gun, she wrapped her hand around it. electricity surrounded the room, willa couldn't scream. boots appeared in her vision, she was under the bed in no time. 

"willa!" a voice called out, aurora. 

aurora kinsley was standing outside of jackson's home, collen was inside his bedroom. "give it up aurora!" collen screamed, "i have to do this!" collen grabbed willa, who held the gun close to her chest. willa started to cry as collen put his hand up, black electricity (it was just like the night aurora got struck- wait).

"aurora!" willa screamed as aurora raised her hands.

collen was thrown forward, webs stuck to his chest as he hit a tree. aurora ran to willa, the space between them was closed as aurora wrapped her arms around her sister. willa held her gun out towards collen, who stood up angrily. "thats how we are going to do this?" he asked as peter landed in front of the kinsley's. "i have to kill all of you?" collen laughed, "parker, you're first."

aurora looked at peter, who was dressed as spiderman, her eyes went wide. willa grabbed her sisters hand, pulling aurora away from her boyfriend. he can handle himself. can he? aurora ran down the hallway, willa leading the way as collen appeared in front of willa- he stabbed her straight in the gut.

"no!" aurora screamed as she was thrown back. "willa!"

willa laid on the ground, red electricity surrounding her body as collen smirked. aurora stood up, "i'm sorry aurora." collen stated, aurora shook her head as she raised her hand. electricity shot out of her hands, her eyes turned bright purple, and everything around them seemed to shake. collen went wide eyed as he was thrown through the living room wall, he landed on a fire poker- it stabbing through his chest.

willa shot up, the red electricity surrounding her quickly, her eyes were red. "rory, what's happening?" willa cried looking at her hands, aurora pulled her sister up seeing collen pull out the fire-poker. aurora stopped suddenly, black electricity surrounding her body, it was like a hand going around her throat. "aurora!"

aurora was lifted into the air, her throat being cut off of any air supply. she couldn't move, everything was frozen as collen smirked, his hands high in the air. aurora choked, she tried to break the electricity, but nothing was working. her vision began to get blurry as willa backed up into the wall, willa screamed- the red electricity shooting towards collen. 

the brunette fell backward, dropping aurora to the ground. willa helped her sister up, who was still dizzy, her throat seemed to be on fire as she looked around for peter parker. "where's peter?" aurora cried, thinking of the worst. 

willa shrugged, the two girls escaping before anything else could happen. aurora looked behind her, collen stood in the windowsill as they ran. aurora held onto her sisters hand, she flipped off the boy before they disappeared into the night, not leaving anything behind to even have evidence they were there.

 aurora held onto her sisters hand, she flipped off the boy before they disappeared into the night, not leaving anything behind to even have evidence they were there

AURORA KINSLEY SAT IN PETER PARKERS BEDROOM.

willa sat next to her as they hoped peter would show up, alive and well. may already asked where he was, the two lied saying they were just going to wait for him to come back from oscorp. aurora was crying, she was crying because she was afraid. she was so scared to the point she couldn't even breath- or see.

the window opened, aurora looked up to see the love of her life climbing in. he looked like a wreck. peter pulled off his mask, he smiled seeing the two people he cared for were okay. aurora stood up, peter put his hands on her cheeks pulling her in for a long, long kiss. willa was asleep on his bed, the nightmares of what was ahead all drained away with dreams. "you're okay." aurora whispered.

"i'm okay." peter replied, never letting go of aurora. he pressed a kiss to her forehead, aurora looking at him as he pulled aurora in for a hug. she placed her head on his chest, the two standing there quietly afraid to make any noise to wake the sleeping 15 year old. "is she okay?" aurora didn't answer, she pulled peter closer to her like if she let go- he would disappear. "aurora."

"peter." aurora replied, her voice cracking. 

they didn't say anything else, aurora sat down on his floor wrapping her arms around herself. peter sat down next to her, the two leaned against the bed behind them. he changed, aurora had no idea he did, she was staring at the window thinking collen would show up. peter wrapped his arms around aurora, she leaned her head on his shoulder. "i fucking love you peter parker." she whispered.

"i love you too aurora kinsley."