_

"Next!" A lady said around my age that she had dull red lipstick on her little lips while she was biting a gum in her mouth, long nails that had various plans as she was wearing a tight dark dress appearance out her cleavage.

83/100

Fanciful smacking my face as I began to give the normal individual by there look, I glance around to see numerous ladies holding their paper for proposition to apply as a house cleaner. Some of them are youthful, yet considerably more grown-ups have applied, not certain with regards to my idea yet perhaps it's for their family. Standing up away from the seat as I held firmly the earthy colored hued paper I was holding where my necessities papers were inside.

"Come in." I heard a masculine voice making me anxious once more, I don't have a clue why I'm consistently apprehensive when I hear this sort of voice, perhaps I have an issue about it or I simply don't actually need to converse with them since they may see something on me that'll makes me embarrassed at the rest of my life. Fixing my hair ponytailed prior to strolling inside the room, peering down at the floor as I advance towards a seat infront of a man.

"Would I be able to see your papers?" He asks as I continue to peer down on my lap where I grasp the earthy colored paper firmly, sweats that begin to frame inside my hand because of apprehension and dread. I notice that the man hushed up, he felt solid as he was looking so I gradually thought back and he as his jaw laid on the center of his hand laying his elbow on the table sitting tight for something from me.

"W-wha—Yea! I'm sorry, here." I said faltering as my eyebrow wrinkled as a result of my first shame doing, I promptly contacted him as I notice that he laugh at what I was doing. He quickly opened it taking out the papers put inside the earthy colored paper, he began to peruse it as I gaze down on my lap thinking he'll peruse something I won't like, there's nothing there composed that I would rather not hear, just being an overthinker.

"Hmm, so you're a coffee maker in Mr Sang's coffee shop, if there's any chance that Mr Jeon will read this, you'll have a big chance to get hte position of being servant because his son loves coffee."

His clarify making me view at him as he was at that point glancing back at me making me apprehensive, he grin at him flaunting his dazzling white teeth as he began to peruse different papers as his eyes center around the words set on the paper he was perusing . his ideal dull earthy colored temples shape impeccably than a lady who loves makes up, his dim eyes gazing down on the paper zeroing in on his work as his nose was so pointed and sharp jaws as his stout redish lips separated a bit.

95/100

"Furthermore you have heterochromia eyes." He said and began to gaze back at me that makes me jump a little that I can't remove from my two doe eyes that have dim brownish colored focal points, he gaze profoundly on my spirit as he didn't turn away at me makes my cheeks warm and sweats began to emerged from my temple.

"I don't see it." He said that causes me to feel off-kilter, he looks back up again on the papers prior to recording on his exercise manual prior to returning the paper inside the caramel paper. No words emerged from my mouth to explain that I wasn't simply showing my eye heterochromia in light of the fact that I was unreliable here however something within me prevented me from doing it.

"We'll simply call you tomorrow first thing to report who Mr. Jeon has picked." He said as he stood up and offered back my papers, I gradually stood up as well and immediately bow 90 degrees infront of him as he stick out his right arm, I gaze at it and glance back at him before rapidly associating his hands on mine as we both shake our hands, his warm enormous hands hold my little hands on his as we both grinning. I indeed bow half of my body 90 degrees before I rapidly advance out of the room, breathing out as I shut my eyes a little as I nearly neglect to relax.