7

WARNING: smut.

Do not read if not interested, although just know you signed up for this since the beginning of this story so I won't be warning next time. Have fun :).
-

Her eyes were closed and all she saw in front of them was stars. She was feeling like she was in heaven. Or maybe it was because the boy infront of her was heaven? Her lips parted her breath hitched, as sudden moans escaped.

Yara can't help but gasp loud as soon as she feels sloppy kisses down her thighs. She could feel Choi San's smirk already against her skin as her dress was being pulled up more. All she had done was yes.

She only whispered a 'yes' and here she landed, feeling more than thrilled. Noticing how much she actually missed, missed this type of feeling arousing her body. She might've never showed it, and even accepted the fact that she needed love, devotion, but now where she was sitting on a couch in some stranger's house, definetly a stranger, she barely knew, between her thighs she gave more than in. It was like she was holding on a rope that was half cut and slowly tearing apart.

Her eyes open wide as she catches the attractive male suddenly on top of her , attacking her neck slowly to her chest while he took her panties off. He placed himself back down inbetween her thighs again as if he missed them so much and continued planting kisses.

"Beautiful."

Choi San whispers breathlessly right against her skin. Next thing she felt was his tongue tracing circles around her opening. So softly yet so heavy and so crashing. Apocalypse. That's all she could explain it with. He nibbles the skin and kisses
the spots, knowing just where to touch her. Making her feel so driven crazy by everything. All Yara was able to do is moan.

"San!"

She gasps for air as soon as the male's tongue slides inside her making her body suddenly shake as she weakly grabs his hair softly. This must've been a dream. Never ever would I dream about this though. That is what she thought. For the first time in her life, Yara felt satisfaction. Her whole life she never knew how it would feel like being touched, kissed in these ways by men. She only experienced the bad side of it. Vanilla. But at the end of the day, she decided to ignore it. It wasn't what she needed.

That's what she thought until now.

Choi San draws his tongue upwards as his hands held the weak woman's thighs that seemed to want to close out of pleasure. His smirk was noticeable at knowing that he was doing a good job but that wasn't enough for him. Not enough. As he decides to let one of his hands slide up slowly the woman's stomach to her chest. He firmly grabs her there starting to massage her breasts and that's when his woman threw her head behind, arching her back forwards.

"Oh, San!"

Another cry after his name. Another great thing that drives him crazy. He couldn't believe it, he was technically fully pleasing someone he met not even possibly twenty-four hours ago. But he wouldn't either mind. She wasn't the first woman, and she wasn't going to be the last just like others, and that for a fact. But something, something about the way she tasted made him so hungry he only wanted more of her.

And as he sucks on her small pleasure
point as soon as he seems to find it making the woman shiver all over her body, San decides to slowly insert one of his fingers as she couldn't help but gasp all over again. His mouth pleasured her as his fingers started to move in motion.

He could already sense it, that beautiful little one was throwing her eyes at the back of her head.

But he decided to make it more exciting as he suddenly sat up. Choi San's fingers continue to move back and forth as he grabs her by her neck making her stare right into his eyes, the sudden view of his wetten face and messy hair drives her closer to what she was supposed to come to.

He only gives her a soft glare smiling before he attacks her neck, his hands still doing his job as he moved his fingers back and forth and the other one massaging her chest. all of a sudden he pulls her dress down making Yara's chest pop out and before she could even react he plays with her nipples. His kisses started on her collarbones up to her jaw to her ear making Yara not only a blushing mess but also a hot one too. 

Breathlessly he finally whispers into her ear and that's what seemed to take for the vulnerable woman under him to reach the moon.

"Well... Does it feel good?"

Yara's body shakes uncontrollably as she digs her hands onto the male's broad shoulder as the wave of pleasure suddenly reaches her. She can't help but shake and shake and Choi San continued and then came to a halt. He chuckled as his fingers follow into his mouth tasting her all over again making her shudder as she watched him one last time before her eyes slowly seemed to close.

"And that's how you should be pleased everyday princess."

She couldn't say a word her voice was gone. The side of her where she liked to have an attitude had disappeared. Laying breathlessly on the couch with the male on top of her made her feel things she never would. And just then when she thought that was the most amazing night of her life her eyes closed.  She could even realize she was falling asleep and before she even did, she was way too far gone.

Too far gone on the embrace of him.

The neighbor who seemed to be more than just a stupid attractive male.

Choi San.