5

"Why is it that you wanted to hang out with me?"

Yara was never an introverted person neither was she shy or reluctant on the opposite she was open and very direct and forward, but sitting in front of her long years crush which she was in a coffee shop right now, it was totally different. She wouldn't know how to act all. The fact that her crush. Her own crush invited her for a drink, and now especially to hang out she was wondering how she didn't pass out yet. The blush on her face was visible and she also almost stuttered as she asked Lee Know that question.

"Well..."

The silver boy stopped for a while, it seemed like he needed a moment of silence to clear everything out. His face was dull although he was friendly. It seemed like he was really going through something. And that made Yara realize a lot. She already had her answer before Minho could say anything and that made her shoulders drop back. The excitement in her suddenly vanished.

"I could really use me someone to comfort me right now."

The male in front of her pouts making Yara's heart stop beating. She raises an eyebrow and tries her best to act confused. She already knew everything but she didn't want to appear like a creep did she? She definitely didn't want to mess it up.

"Oh, did something happen?"

Of course something happened, something really big happened. She actually loved the fact that they finally ended. She had always been jealous of his girlfriend but she never wished anything bad upon them, to know they ended somehow though, and she finally got a chance now, made her more than happy.

"Actually yeah... yeah it's a little hard for me right now."

In this moment Yara didnt know how to feel. Her chest contracted together. He must've really loved her but why the hell is he actually sad when he broke up with her and the reason to it is her experience? That just doesn't add up. Maybe he is lying? To appear more innocent? But Yara knew Minho although not much she knew enough that he wouldn't be that worse to lie at least.

"It's okay you got this"

Is what Yara says as she furrows her eyebrows together she still manages to smile at the man in front of her though as her phone suddenly buzzes.
She grabs it vastly just to see a certain very strange number texted her. It was one that wasn't saved but soon when she opened the message she knew who it is.

'Don't forget tonight hello kitty girl.'

Yara scoffs at the nickname. The fact that the male still called her that nickname instead of her actual made her mad she didn't like it at all. But Choi San didn't seem to ask for it. He chose to call her whatever he wanted to. He seemed to be careless that's what she noticed on that male for sure.

‚I won't.'

She replies then just to turn around to the silver boy infront of her. She didn't really pay attention to him and he seemed to notice that. But that was the least of his worries at that moment. He wondered what happened that changed the beautiful looking girl's mood so fast. And oh if only he knew...

„Did something happen?"

He asks gesturing towards her hand that was still on her pocket. His smile was still plastered on his face. His eyes furrowed slightly. As he scratched the back of his neck. Meanwhile Yara was almost sweating as she looked at the clock. It was already showing 3pm and the fact that she very soon, on her opinion, needed to be ready was making her nervous. She needed more than just a few hours to get ready and more to be prepared. And she had a lot of questions to ask for Soojin.

"Nothing really just my friend has it urgent so, I actually need to leave..."

___

"Wow"

She gasps looking at the reflection of herself. Her eyes darting everywhere and especially the dress that hugged her body. She liked how good she looked but at the same time disliked it. The idea that she put herself through all of this just for some man she had no clue about, to teach her intimate things made her feel very stupid and naive of her.

"You look sexy Yara"

Soojin who was admiring next to her too spoke up. She was smiling a glistening could be seen on her eyes. She seemed more excited than Kim Yara herself. Well at first she was the one who dressed her up and got her ready such as answered her questions about the man next door. Pretty sure most of them were irrelevant. Well that's what Yara's roommate thought while answering them. Meanwhile Yara had felt more like she was being reassured that the man next their dorm was safe and no danger. As she bites her lip, Yara speaks up unsure about the way she looks.

"Isn't this a little bit too much? I'm going over to his dorm not to a party."

The girl next to her wheezes as she shakes her head only. She couldn't believe Yara's words.

"Are you kidding you look amazing."

And just then there at the moment, the female who was still admiring herself makes a small jumping circle which leads her to almost falling down since she was wearing high heels. God how she hated wearing them. She would rather slip in her pajamas and watch herself a movie as she snacks til she falls asleep but that was the last thing on her mind right now. And just then she notices it's time for her to leave.

One last look at her roommate before she take a deep breath turning around and escaping her apartment as she moves to the very familiar one. Her mind runs of the words Seo Soojin had told her whole they had gotten her ready.

"No wonder he made the rules it's cause he doesn't want you to fall for him or anything. He doesn't like romance, dating, that has never been his thing."

"Hm may I ask why?"

"Well about that, I have no answer, nobody really knows."

"Just follow what he says he won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable believe me he is respectful on that."

Yara sighs as she finds herself standing in front of the door in deep thoughts. Her body shivers nervously as she gives herself a look checking one last time before her shaky hand rings the bell and soon as it does soon opens the door too revealing no one but the same man shirtless, and she holds herself back from gasping once again, as she notices the wet drops dripping down his body to nothing else but the towel around his hips.

And believe it or not, no matter how speechless Kim Yara was, she never could be as speechless as Choi San at that moment.

Cause she had effortlessly just took his breath by the way she looked tonight and that,

that was something no other woman had done to him before.