PROLOGUE

Her eyes were emerging every move, he made. Every single one.....without hesitation so fast like a rumble, yet so calm. It made her fear since when did she become so beware
yet so comprehensive... as her soft lips parted and one of her thousand questions escaped.

"And why's that?"

She asks looking deep into his eyes this time, not disbursing attention to the man's  details, paying attention to the dull circle formed color full of passion and flames, that belong to no one else but him...
Choi San.

"That's cause,"

He paused, paused before leaning in....so close that her breath bummed a ride, so close that she thought their lips would caress....and that exactly was something the man in-front of her prevented himself from.

"if I kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop. "

"Then don't."

welcome to
LESSONS.
ᵇʸ ʲᵃᵉˢˡᵘᵗ

WARNING: this story contains a lot of smut and sexual things. If you're not a fan of that DO NOT READ.

__

©jaeslut, 2021.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

I own nothing on this story except for my words.