"I'd do anything for you."

"Peter, watch out. Your air of danger is slipping."

"Come out – just for a minute."

"It's already dark. She'd never let me." Granny yelled for Red. Red tried to go back in, but Peter held onto her wrist.

"Red!" Granny called. "Where are you? What are you doing?"

"Let go."

"Pay the price." Peter said. "One kiss."

"Red, get in here!" Granny yelled.

Red quickly kissed Peter and shut the shutters. She went into the main room, where several men with torches were talking to Granny.

"What's going on?" Red asked.

"Nothing that concerns you," Granny replied. :Just a bunch of fools trying to get themselves killed over a few dead sheep."

"Wolf took out a dozen last night," the man informed.

"So, you called me in here to what? Just to keep me in sight?" Red wondered.

"Good evening, Red. We're just forming up a hunting party."

"You're hunting the wolf? Can I go with them, please? I'll be safe in a big group."

"Don't be ludicrous," Granny said. "You are staying inside and you're keeping that hood on. You know red repels wolves."

"They're not wearing red."

"They're damn fools, too. There's only two more nights left in Wolfstime – let it take a few sheep. Now, go home." Granny shut the door in their faces.

"I hope they kill the wolf. Then, we can have lives again."

"You just want to roam around the woods with that wastrel – Peter."

"He's not a wastrel. He works hard. He has plans."

"Oh, I am sure he does. Now, come on. You know what to do." Granny and Red prepared the cottage for defense against the wolf. They barricaded and locked the doors and windows, as well as barring the fireplace. "Now, go to sleep, girl."

"Yes, Granny."

"I hope I don't see that boy mooning around here tomorrow. And wear the hood!"

"Yes, Granny." Red went into her room, while Granny sat facing the door with a crossbow.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Ruby made her way to the counter. "I can't believe you did that. That was humiliating."

"I want you to start working Saturday nights."

"Come on -- we have an agreement about Saturday night."

"I want to start training you to do the books and the reorders. Business is booming lately, and, with more money, comes more paperwork."

"Yeah. None of that sounds good."

"It's got to be done."

"Is this a punishment for talking to that guy?"

"If I wanted to punish you, I'd have better reasons. For one thing, you were late. For another thing, Liza, you dress like a drag queen during Fleet Week."

"And you dress like Norman Bates when he dresses like Norman Bates' mother."

"Ruby, you're a grown woman. You can't keep acting like some kid."