"We've been there Ekko, the fights won't solve anything." (Y/n) sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, remembering the night of the incidents

"Easy for you to say. Your people were dying around you while you had your life in Piltover." 

"Ekko, I've lost my parents to enforcers too and didn't get justice for them even with the council but even they have changed. You'd be damn well within your rights to keep it. I could relate to you, everything that's happened to us is unfair. But...if you do, this cycle of violence Vander and...Benzo tried to stop...will never stop." (Y/n) mention as he remembered what his life was like before Vander died.

"This is our best shot at setting the record straight." Caitlyn declared, "This city needs healing. More than I ever realized." Caitlyn admitted, making (Y/n) look at her with an adoring smile and Vi look at her with a look of regret. "Please, let me help you." Caitlyn pleaded.

"You got a plan?" Ekko asked.

"I have a friend on the council. Let us take the Gemstone to him. He'll listen to me. Your people wouldn't have to hide anymore." Caitlyn said.

"One condition. I'm the one who gives it to them." Ekko added as he glared.

"You sure do glare a lot." (Y/n) chuckled as he grabbed Ekko by the neck and drilled his knuckled as the white haired teenager's head.

_________________

The four were leaving the Firelights' hideout with (Y/n) holding both Caitlyn and Vi's hands. 

"What are they?" Caitlyn asked intrigued by the glowing insects that flew around them.

"We call them firelights. Never seen so many though." Vi answered, looking up as the firelights covered the place in a green hue.

They continued to walk, heading for the bridge that would lead them to the northside, the same bridge where Vi's parents were killed. Just as they wakked over the start of the bridge, (Y/n) felt Vi let go of his hand which caused him to stop and turn around to look at her.

"Vi?" (Y/n) softly asked.

"I can't leave her again." Vi said, her face evident of regrets.

"You can't change her." Ekko argued.

"She has to try." (Y/n) smiled as he walked closer towards Vi. 

"Don't get yourself killed." Ekko scoffed as he also walked closer towards Vi.

"No promises." Vi chuckled as she hugged him, Ekko let go of the hug and walkes away to give the trio their privacy.

"I love you so much." (Y/n) said as he hugged her, he pulled her back so that he could kiss and he did, Vi deepened the kiss in between and added small kisses when they pulled away from each other. "Just come back when you're done."  (Y/n) said as he touched his forehead with Vi's. Just as (Y/n) pulled away from Vi planting one last kiss on her forehead, Caitlyn hugged Vi suddenly and Vi returning it.

"It's been real, Cait. Thanks. For looking after our idiot." Vi chuckled as she tighten the hug with Caitlyn doing the same. Vi then let go and looked at (Y/n) with a small smile. "I love you." She said as she touched his cheek and walked away.

"You alright?" Caitlyn asked (Y/n),  who was still looking at the retreating figure of Vi.

"Yeah, she'll come back, she always does. Come on, let's go, Cupcake." He said as continued his way towards the council.

They kept on walking, the mood a bit gloom because of Vi's departure but they were stopped when a bright light was shined on them, blinding them for a second .