The Root Of My Hate

The (L/n )s wasn't a rich family at all but they had enough to survive. Enough to live in the topside. They were outcasts along with other outsiders who managed to make it from the undercity to Piltover.

Needless to say, it was a rather hard life for the only child of the family. He would constantly be bullied or looked down upon by others. The only friend he made was Caitlyn Kiramman but even he knew that he can't be around her that much else her mother would forbid Caitlyn from seeing (Y/n).

But today was a particularly bad day for the child. His mother and father were murdered by 2 enforcers. The child wanting to defend himself used every object he could find to defend himself, looking for a weapon he found his father's gun that his grandfather gave him and aimed at the enforcers who laughed at him.

"You gonna pull that?" One asked, he had a blond beard and seemed too fat to be an enforcer but was one anyway. The other one however seemed to have not eaten for days, he had brown hair and drank from the boy's father's flask he found.

"S-S-Stay back, I-I'll shoot." The boy's hands were shaking as he held a gun for the first time. "Pl-please." He begged but the fat enforcer toughened up and tried to grab the boy only for the boy to pull the trigger as the sudden movement scared him... and made him pull the trigger as the body fell with a loud thud.

Underneath the body, blood started staining the white carpet the mother had bought a day before.

"Y-You little sh-" the boy shot the other enforcer, but only in the leg so he could run away, but as he made it outside his house a billions of enforcers were pointing their guns at him making him freeze.

"WA-wait, let me explain!." The boy yelled but was thrown against the door and cuffed. He didn't resist because he knew he was right, he knew he did the right thing.

***

(Y/n) felt fear as he looked around the dark prison, he was currently being held in, it didn't help the dogs were barking in the distance giving the lad a jump scare every often.

A small glimmer of hope entered (Y/n)'s head as he saw the door open, hoping it's a guard telling him that he is free. But instead saw a small head peak out, one of an animal, he looked quite familiar, but Y/n couldn't remember where he saw the little animal.

"Imprisonment. What a curious principle. We confine the physical body, yet the mind is still free. I do love a good conundrum. " It spoke with a high-pitched voice, it looked around a few times before its gaze landed on the boy.

"Uhm... I'm sorry, sir... Who are you?" The boy asked the small person.

"I'm Professor Heimerdinger of course, my boy." He spoke again.

"Professor Hei-what now?" The boy asked, confused, but saw a smile on the professor's face making him sheepishly look down.

"Never mind that, my boy, what happened?" He asked sympathetically, he sat down next  (Y/n).

"I was coming from my friend's house but as I got home professor, the door was locked which was strange cause my parent never lock the house unless we all aren't there." The professor nodded his head indicating  the boy to continue. "But when I used the hidden key I was suddenly met by the blood of my parents they were murdered by enforcers, you have to believe me, it has been just self-defense." (Y/n) declared.

"You'll be alright my boy." The professor said before wishing the boy a good night.

The next day came as quickly as it could. In a room was a boy surrounded by the council members of the topside, they glared at the Undercity boy for killing one of their own.