The Base Violence Necessary for Change

Inside Benzo's shop was Vi waiting for the Enforcers to take her instead of the others. Her leg was bounching up and down like crazy, she sat in front of the door cracking her fingers until they couldn't. She was nervous but she wanted Powder to have a better life than this. She stared at the door waiting for even the slightest sign of someone showing up. Just then a shadow stopped in front of the door making her stand up, ready to be arrested.

"You're really are a dumbass. Leaving without a goodbye." She heard a voice chuckle making her widen her eyes.

Vi looked up to see (Y/n) standing there leaning against the door fram he just broke to get through. "Well aren't you glad to see me?" He chuckled. 

"How did you find me?" She asked, it was obvious she didn't want him there when the Enforcers arrive.

"That doesn't matter, what matters, is that if you're gonna go to jail I should sit too, we both responsible for what happened okay." Just as he finished saying that they heard loud footsteps approaching the door fast and in a hurry. The both of them hold hands ready to be taken, only to be taken by suprise when they saw Vander and Benzo bust through the broken door.

"Vander?" She asked shocked as she didn't expect him to find her.

"We don't have much time." Vander sighs but not out of dissapointment 

"How did you find us?" Vi asked this time staring at Vander.

"I'm proud of you, both of you. Always have been." He said, resting his big hands on both their shoulders bringing them together closer.

"I'm sorry, I...This is the only way to protect the others." She said, no regret in her voice. They could hear the barks of the dogs in the distance.

"Vander." Benzo called.

"(Y/n), I know your parents isn't here because them but always remember that your parents are proud and they raised you to have a good heart, Don't you ever lose it ,alright?, you too Vi, you've got a good heart." Vander said "No matter how the world tries to break you. Lean onto each other, keep the family together, protect it."

"Jeez Uncle V, what are you getting so senti---" (Y/n) couldn't finish his sentence as he was pushed, he felt his back touch a door leading to the basement.

"No!" Vi struglled against Vander's grip.

"You're not serious are you?" (Y/n) also struggled against Vander's grip, he grabbed onto the door frame but even that wasn't enough to help him. He and Vi was pushed into the basement, the door shutting and locking as they were, well, locked inside.

"Vander!" They both yelled banging on the door. "Let us out. This isn't right." They banged again hoping to break it at least.

"I'm guessing that's for me." (Y/n) heard a voice, it was deep yet feminine. 

"You're gonna let us make the arrest or not?" He heard a different voice, he tried to listen but Vi's banging was making it hard to hear. He couldn't see what was happened but he knew what was gonna happen. His uncle is gonna pay for their crimes and he can't do anything about it.

"You'll oblige a doomed man one last smoke." He heard his uncle's rough voice. "Won't you?"

"I'm not putting you away, Vander." He heard the same voice from earlier say.

"Please Vander, just listen to her." (Y/n) banged on the door.

"The Council needs its pound of flesh." When (Y/n) heard that he went from full on banging on the door to punching it. He knew they were gonna do something terrible to Vander especially when they found out his the one they call Hound of the Underground . He can't let that happened.