130. Diginity at stake

Magsimula sa umpisa

Siya searched for the lock and immediately opened it welcoming aunty to get and do the work fast

After twenty minutes, the aunty completed the work and left without getting caught.

Later sid send tiffin to her and she ate silently that slowly everyone woke up and started cursing her but siya didn't care.

At other side, sid thinking how to take siya to the hospital and how to catch the prashanth.

Out of nowhere, Shiva called siya. With trembling legs siya went and stood infront of them

"Did you send your photos and videos" Shiva asked listening to the question kusuma barked in middle.

"What happen, what are you asking " kusuma asked with worry

"Tell me siya, did you" Shiva asked listening their tone siya scared and nodded her head as no

"Liar" khushank said

"Say me the truth siya, so that I can do something" Shiva asked where kusuma slapped her again.

"No I didn't" siya tears flowed where khushank showed them a pic of her leg just above the ankle

"No, I.. Shiva beat with his hand on her head as she moved away as she scared and  got hit on head and her head started to pain as if blocking her something

When shiva slapped her again, her started spinning even kusuma started slapping her and beating with belt.

"Are you people deaf, why can't you understand my words.
When I said I didn't I didn't" siyaa shouted pushing them as her head felt heavy

"Dare to raise your hands on me, you people don't know what I will do" siya shouted.

"You b***h, how dare you raise your voice when you did shameful thing" kusuma shouted

"Can't you hear, I didnt" siya shouted

"SIYA" kusuma shouted followed by Shiva

"Yes, what. I'm saying na I didn't can't hear" siya shouted

"When you will come sense and think, I will open the door" saying siya locked the main door from outside and slide down leaning to door as her head spinning.

Sid stood there at steps and neighbour flat didn't come out to see the show.

"Come, I won't leave any of them" sid rushed to her and hugged her.

"Photos, videos, they are saying something.." siya said while shuttering and lost her consciousness

Sid immediately took her to the hospital for check up.

After pravalika tested her, " her intustine got hurt, she should not eat any spicy food and need to take tablets regularly.

I gave injection to her she will come to consciousness soon.

I think someone hit on her head so she lost her consciousness. Take care it not good to her. What if something to her.

"Thank you pinky, but please don't say this to anyone" sid said

"You no need to say sid, I can understand but she really need to have bed rest" pravalika said

"I will take care of it"  sid said soon siya came to conscious

"Come lets go" sid said and support siya to walk

"Don't worry, I already plan. So stop thinking" sid said and took her to terrace.

"Mo..

"Stay here" sid snapped without looking at her.

He hates when she care about her family who are not less than a monster.

Where siya cried silently, she hate her life. She always got accused by someone or something.

Now, she lost her diginity. She know she didn't send any pic but she scared of cruel people around her.

At other side, vivek opened the lock but didn't open the door as if siya closed the door and can search for her.

As they thinking, Shiva came out after some time and all searched for her. Late at night they give hint that she is at terrace and took her to their flat.

"You are disgusting women, where you went" kusuma asked but siya kept silent.

"You said you didn't then how come your nude photos are with him" Shiva asked, listening to his words siya looked at him shock.

"I didn't..

" Just shut up you bitch, you disgraceful women. Do you what he said and what he did.

You shamelessly sent your photos. If you are s..." Kusuma started cursing her but siya lost her state when she heard ninde photos of her on social sites.

Siya slowly went to her room and sat at the corner.

Where I stuck, what's happening around me. Photos, how..
I didn't send any photo to him not even normal one.
Even the photo of my leg is of showing my ankle socks which I got a bit longer was send to sid two years back..
How come khushank showed that pic..
I didn't even send any wrong pic to sid also then how ..
How blindly I made a person as friend.
How blindly I share my number..
How I trust a man and talk with him..
What I did, that now I'm hear..
As of I know I didn't hurt anyone intentionally then why my life is like this..
Now my diginity at stake..
Are they saying truth..
If yes, Who is behind it..
What they are trying to do..
What they want from me..
What's wrong when my family treated me like this..
When I only did is putting their respect at stake..
How can I roam around..
How can I show my face to someone now..
What I should say to sid..
How can I be with sid now..
Atleast, Do I have right to live..
I don't want live in this world any longer not atleast now, I thought I can fight and prove myself but now everything fade away.
How can I prove my self and my diginity..
How can I live in this world..
Why should I live, yes I should not live..

___________________________

Hello my lovely readers ❤️ ❤️

Welcome back..

How was the chap..??

Sid

Siya

Siya family

Do let me know your opinion through comments..

Stay safe stay healthy
Will meet you soon..
Till then..
Keep smiling..
Take care..
Tata..