Toxic lovers (37)

Start from the beginning

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was all just hanging my mom made tamales and stuff it was BUSSIN!!

Me and geesy was with shoreline chillin Jamal comes up to me "h-hey Hennessy" he said kinda nervously "wasup Jamal how you been?" "Good you?" "Good you must really like my shirt it's my boyfriends" he looks up at me "boyfriend? Please don't tell me your dating some drug dealer.." "no I'm dating a rapper" "him" he points to rob "No ew him" I point to Alejandro he had to think bought who ale was then he got it "ohhhh...oh him not surprised you've had a crush on him for as long as I've known you.. "shut up"Alejandro looked over at Jamal "heyy Alejandro.." "Jamal?" "Yeah the one and only" Jamal's so extra "aye wasup" geesy said smiling at Jamal "wait..you said boyfriend not fiancé or husband" "he is my husband but these our promise rings" "oh so y'all married but it's not official" "exactly you was always smart" I say there he goes again with the starring  "yo her eyes not down there watch yourself" geesy told him "oh sorry ima go with ruby" "alright" I say he walks away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alejandro!" A lady comes up to him hugging him "hola abuela" he said his grandma! "Oh sincere is the cutest he looks just like you" "he looks like his mami too" he said looking at me his grandma looks at me "oh my Javier's daughter um.. Hennessy?" "Yes ma'am" "your so respectful you better not lose her Alejandro" she said to him i smile I like his abuela. 

Sincere was coming over to me and Aidan was too "hey Aidan!" I say hugging him "henny!" He said hugging me back sincere comes over to me pulling on my shirt "hello my baby" I say letting go of Aidan picking up sincere. Aidan frowns and I start laughing "this is sincere my son" "oh.." "he's your cousin" Aidan kinda smiles again "well ima go with lay" he said over to layla then he stops when he saw Jesús layla starts laughing "another one!" He said Fenix laughs. Cesar comes over to me "hey hennessy" "hey Cesar" "wasup sincere" "have you seen Vanessa?" "In her room she said she doesn't wanna be around all these people" he told me "oh ima go get her" I go over to the stairs and help sincere walk up them so maybe he can use our stairs at home and sleep in his own room.

We made it up "yay sincere" I say smiling at him we go to Vanessa's room "hey nessa!" I say "henny!" She looks at sincere he was trying to climb on her bed I put him on the bed "he's grown up now" she said smiling at him he smiles back sitting close to her I look at the door Alejandro was standing there "oh I was wondering where the fuck you went" "came to hang with Vanessa." I tell him he comes and sits by me Vanessa was smiling at him geesy pulls me off the bed whispering in my ear "she like me still or some" I laugh "yeah probably" sincere comes and takes geesy hat off his his head putting it on himself grabbing geesys hair like he did this morning "henny get your son!" He yelled at me Vanessa was laughing I pull sincere off geesy "bruh why you do that?" Geesy asked putting his hat back on "why you beat up dada that's not nice"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me, shoreline, layla, candy, Ivy, ruby, Jamal, Cesar, Julien, and one of geesys, and Julien were all sitting in my old room talking.

We was talking about random stuff not even having real conversations "y'all tryna play never have I ever?" "Yeah" "oo ok I got the app henny you got paper?" "Yeah" I grab some random paper I had under my bed and candy writes I have and never have on each one handing them out to us.

"Ok first question.. never have I ever looked at naughty pictures" I put up a i have cause mf sending dick pics to me looking at everybody else bet half these mf was lying.. "ruby??" I start laughing "Jamal has too!" He says "what- I-" "y'all some nasty kids"