Toxic lovers (23)

Sorry I ain't update in a while but here y'all go:)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 months later
Ya six months going into seven months pregnant.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wake up mamas" geesy said to me kissing all over my face. "What?" I ask not wanting to get up "we finna go somewhere" "where" "you'll see" he said I get up going to the bathroom looking at myself "why my hair so messy damn" I say grabbing my toothbrush brushing my teeth gees was already ready.

I got ready put on some sweatpants and a hoodie cause I was being or lazy just to put on a shirt "ready?" "Mhm" we go to his car and drive off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was at some big ass house "who's house is this?" I ask him "ours" my eyes widened and I was smiling hard "you like?" Gees asked "yeah this nice" I was looking at a modern looking two story house. "Come on let's go in" gees said getting out I did too. We go up to the front and he unlocks the door I walk in "damn these look fancy" I say looking around "where we going first?" He asked I walk down the hall that was by the door it was a room with a big window that looked into the front yard "what dis room gonna be?" "Oh we picking now uh um I honestly don't know.." I say laughing a bit. We walk out to what was a laundry room and on there door that lead to the garage "three car garage" gees said "ok bet" I say walking back inside to a big open area and the kitchen "living room" I say pointing to the open space, there was a big ass window looking into the backyard there was a pool with a hot tub, a fire pit and a bunch of yard space. "Damn that's nice!" "I know it's custom" I smile "oh that's why you asked me brown or black" I say pointing to the counters in the kitchen "yep"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

We tour all the downstairs and upstairs it was nice we chose which one was gonna be baby boys room. "you can chose all the furniture" "yay!" I was soo
Happy at this point "alright where you wanna go?" He asked locking the front doors "uh can we go get food" "yeah" we head to five guys "what ya want mamas" "bacon burger medium Cajun style fries and a vanilla shake." I tell him "alright"

He order both of our food "thank you" he said grabbing our food from the guy he hands it to me getting our drinks. "Thank you baby" I say eating my fries "no problem mamas"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey y'all" "wasup where y'all been?" Fenix asked "we was looking at our new house" gees said sitting next to me "ooo we gonna get a tour?" "Yeah But I wanna decorate and get furniture first" "alright bet" I groan "¿Qué?" "Baby's doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm not tryna go nowhere tomorrow" I say closing my eyes "well ya gotta go" "I know" I say rolling my eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me layla and candy were all getting ready to go to a party I was wearing a red dress and my red old skool vans "aye ok hot mami!" Candy hyped me up "I see you henny" layla said they was wearing dresses too candys was blue and laylas was yellow and they both had heels that matched their outfits.

We go downstairs and the boys looked at us "where y'all going" Fenix asked "party" I say smiling "by y'all self?" Rob asked "duh" candy said gees was staring at me I blow him a kiss. "I wanna come" kato said  "sorry this is a girls night only one boy is aloud" layla said referring to my son,they all roll their eyes "alright we'll be back like 10 maybe" "alright bye I guess" they said I laugh at their attitudes.