Toxic lovers (12)

I woke up to someone knocking on the door "QUÉ?" I ask "y'all get y'all's shit packed" it was kato "why we leaving already?" "No just have your stuff packed for when we do" "alright" he closes the door I wake up ale "papas get up" "noo.." he said rolling off me pulling me on top of him he still had the onesie on still!! aww my baby is so cute "papas you don't wanna go have fun today we going back to LA" "Mm fine" we get dressed and go to the living room "yo your mom cooked This shit hit" Fenix said mouth full of food "where's layla?" "She said she was gonna go hang wit her mom and dad" "oh ok" I say walking to the kitchen wit geesy "tacos for breakfast yess!" I say getting some tacos and eggs "gracias" "de nada". We go and sit with the others "ale your mom is really cool" "I know she's so nice and chill" we ate the rest of our food "I'll take y'all's plates" I say getting everyone's plate taking them back to the kitchen throwing them away. "So what we doing today?" "Beach day" "yay" bruh you remember that time we popped pills and smoking at the beach " geesy said laughing "yeah this n*gga thought he was drowning in water he could stand up in" kato said laughing "you thought you was getting attacked by a shark and it was just fucking geesy" Fenix pointed to rob "you thought the sand fucking by the water was magical dust" rob said back "and kato was all the way fucked up" geesy said laughing "y'all some weirdos anyways ima go change" I say hoo back to ales room changing into my pink cow print bikni set "girly you ready?" Candy asked "yeah" I say putting on ales shirt and some slides "now we have to wait on the boys" she said sitting down "did they bring clothes here" "yeah they just gotta change" "Stop talking and go change" I yell at them they get up going to change.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was at the beach I take the shirt I was wearing off "damn mamas looking good" ale said smacking my butt "stop that and thank you papas" I say taking his hand off my butt "I know you do remember I can touch you if I want cause you mines" he told me putting his hand back on my butt squeezing it "ow ow" I say grabbing his hands laughing "ok I'm yours" "exactly let's go" he said dragging me to the water it was so clear and beautiful beaches in cali could never I start swimming around "I thought you couldn't swim to be honest" ale said laughing "I can swim as long as I'm not attacking by something" I say to him "mamas!!"i hear Aidan!! he was running to the water with his little arm floaty "aw you are so cute" I say swimming back over to the shallow part "wasup ale" "wasup little man"  "look I can swim" he said kicking his feet swim around "good job Aidan!" I say clapping "are y'all leaving?" Aidan asked "yeah we have to go back to LA today" ale said back  "can I go?" "That's up to your parents" "ok." Aidan said kinda bummed out. I splash him wit water he looks up and smiles and splashes me back, we were splashing each other "Aidan get tío" I whisper Aidan and we start splashing ale wit the water "bro what is y'all's problem!" Ale asked going under water "where he go?" I say looking around I didn't see him. Then he came up behind me and picked me up throwing me back in the water.. this dude.. "swim Aidan go go go!" I yell to Aidan he started swimming away but ale grabbed his foot and dragged him back "you ain't safe either little boy" ale said throwing him into the water like he did me

"oo I want in on this!" I hear kato say him and the rest of shoreline were running towards us. They all get in and start splashing and tackling each other. I go over to candy she was just watching them "damn poor Aidan he's in the mix of all this" she said "we should go help" I say she agrees and we go over to the boys pushing and hitting with the rest of them "aye y'all better stop playing for y'all be in this too" rob said looking at me and candy "we just tryna save the poor kid" I say pulling Aidan from them "he ain't need to be saved he needa be a tough little n*gga" kato said "he's like 4 calm down" "I'm actually 5" Aidan corrected me "yeah and y'all some grown men" I say rolling my eyes at them Fenix smacks his lips.

"you better not act like this wit your kid cause you already know we gonna act like this wit yo kid" "y'all ain't gonna be doing this wit my baby cause I'ma beat all y'all ass swear on everything" I say back "we'll see" i roll my eyes "hey y'all!" I heard layla say "hey girly!" I say back she comes in the water with us "soo what y'all doing?" "Playn around" Fenix said kissing her "yeah.. ooo we should have a breath holding competition" candy said "we should I know ima win" I say "don't get cocky" kato said patting my head "shut up" I say taking his hand off my head "alright three..two..one go" candy counts down we all go underwater I loon at everyone.