Toxic lovers (1)

"Yo maya you got anything to do tonight?" Fenix asked putting his arm on my shoulder "nah why?" "Alright you coming to a party me and my boys gonna be preforming" "REALLY bettt I'm down" "alright I'll text you or candy the @ and the time you needs be there" he said "alright see ya" I say he walks down a different hall then me. Yep we are still in school seniors tho! I was gonna go to college until my mom started trying to make it seem like I needed too and trying to force me too, so now I don't want to go but I might change my mind.

"Miss Sanchez!" My last period teacher called me "get off your phone and  pay attention" she said I roll my eyes looking down at my paper. I start making little doodles still not paying attention I mean what was history gonna do for me? It's the fucking past why do I need to know it?! "So Hennessy what's the answer" I swear this bitch is targeting me "its B" I hear my Bestfriend candy say from behind me "B" I say "correct surprisingly.." she said with a snicker "watch yourself" I say rolling my eyes.

Ding ding

The bell finally rang! I pack up my stuff and wait in candy finish packing up. "Hennessy I need to talk with you" "que.." "you ou need to start paying attention because right now your grades are bad you might have to get A tutor to help you" "nah I'm good" I say walking out with candy. "So you going to the party with Fenix too?" Candy asked "yeah" I say "it's gonna be lit out there what you wearing girly?" "Uhh I don't know yet" I say thinking of what I got to wear. "Well I heard they gonna perform your favorite song!!" "Which one?!" I say excited because I always love all Fenix and his groups songs be doing even if he only has one line I'll memorize that one line and only say that line,also ohgeesy he just...hit dif.

"Bottle service" I put on a big ass smile "BITCH!! Really I love that song broo" I say smiling "exactly why they playing it for you duhhh" "aye" I say doing a little happy dance walking out the front doors of the school "yo candy henny!" Fenix says catching up to us "y'all tryna come and meet the boys?" "Oh course" "yeah" "bet let's go" he said walking to his car.

Mamá💗: where you at?
Me: hey mamá I'm with Fenix I'll be home later <3
Mamá💗: ok mija be safe

Wow she actually said more then just ok! Usually my mom doesn't care where I go or when I come back but I tel her anyways most the time she's drunk or with one of her hook ups caught her with a different everyday for five days. My dad lives in Mexico so I don't talk to him.

We drove to a studio "alright this the studio we record at" Fenix says we get out and go inside "wasup" Fenix said dapping everyone up "damn who those bad ass girls right there" kato says I roll my eyes smiling a little "this Hennessy and that's candy" I wave at them sitting down by on of the dudes he had his eyes locked on me. I look over at him and smile he smiles back I didn't realize who it was, "this rob, Kato and that's geesy" they all say wasup. "love y'alls music" I say complementing them "thanks shorty" geesy says picking up his double cup taking a sip of the pinkish purple liquid inside "what's that?" I ask being noisy "sprite want some" my dumbass really thought it was a new flavor of sprite.. "uh sure" I take the cup from him taking a sip. That shit tasted terrible "fuck is that" I say with a disgusted face "sprite and Codeine." He said smiling with his gold grill "that's why it tasted like that" 

"alright we gotta head to sound check I'll drop y'all off " Fenix said I get up and felt someone smack my ass it was geesy I just walk away acting like that didn't happen "bye guys see y'all later I guess" me and candy say our goodbyes.

Fenix took us back to candy's apartment "so you want me to take you home girl?" "Sure" we get into her car and she drives me back to my house. It was only down the street so it wasn't a long drive. "Bye girly call me when your ready" "aight byee" I say getting out she drives off.