Toxic lovers (18)

I woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up "you good mamas" I hold up a thumbs up he pulls my hair into a bun rubbing my back "you hungry" "mhm" "what you want mamas?" "Strawberries" "you got any here" "no I didn't really like strawberries until now" "pregnancy cravings" "I guess" I say getting up "what times the doctors appointment?" "6:00" "you got school" "No seniors off today" "ok ima go get your strawberries call me if you need something even the smallest thing call me" "ok baby" I say smiling swear he's gonna be the best dad ever...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"MAMAS" gees yells "PAPAS" I yell back walking down the hall "got your strawberry and sprite and candy and layla are coming over" "ok thank you my love" "your welcome" 

The door bell rings gees handed me the bowl of strawberries and answered the door "wasup y'all" gees said letting shoreline in "damn whole bowl of strawberries" rob said "yeah what bout it" "nothing damn you ain't gotta get mean" I roll my eyes "that's what your craving?" "Yeah" "lucky I was craving McDonald's 24/7" layla said getting Jesús out his car seat "damn" "I know"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We went to the baby's doctors appointment and got a ultrasound "look bae" I say smiling geesy was smiling to "I swear this baby don't got your hair Ima ask for a refund" I say smiling he laughs a little "oh do y'all want to know the gender?" "I don't" "nah me either wanna be surprised" "ok I'll email you the results look at them when y'all are ready" "ok thank you" "no problem" she was so sweet to us "what you think the baby gonna be?" Geesy asked "Girl" I say  "really I think it's gonna be a boy" "I mean maybe but I think it's a girl still" "we'll see at the gender reveal and then it will be five.. damn five more months" "your gonna get tired of me" I say laughing "no I'm not mamas would never get tired of you" he said kissing me "whatever you say" he sighs putting his arm around me "yeah you might get annoying but it's cool I can handle it" "ok"

•••••••••••••••••••••

We get back to my apartment "SHOW ME THE PICTURES NOW!" Candy damanes "ok ok" i say handing her the ultrasound pictures. "Aww y'all know the gender?" "Email I'm not looking and your not either layla is if she can keep it a secret"  "so you don't trust me!" "Remember eighth grade you got that group of girls tryna fight me cause you told them what I said bout them" "I mean you said it out loud" "we were walking alone they ain't no fucking fbi" I say "yeah laylas probably a better chose" "exactly so you look" I say giving her my phone "aww you got ale as your wallpaper" "shut up look at the email not my wallpaper" I tell her blushing gees kisses me "strawberries por favor" i tell him he gets up going to get my strawberries. "Aww ok can I plan the baby shower please" "fine" "yay what y'all think the baby is?" "Geesy thinks boy I think girl" "I'm with geesy" Fenix and candy say "nah I think it's a girl" kato and rob say "I can't say cause I know the actual gender" she said smiling.

"Strawberries" gees hands me the bowl "Gracias mi amor" I say kissing him "can I have one?" He asked I wasn't gonna share but like I'm a nice person soo. "Gracias" 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in my bed geesy wasn't with me it was still light out. I post the ultrasound pictures on my snap story

 I post the ultrasound pictures on my snap story