Toxic lovers (21)

My phone was ringing candy was FaceTiming me "hello" I say with a sleepy voice "girl get your ass up and get ready" "alright" I say hanging up.

I get up and go brush my teeth and shower, I brush my hair out and put on some jeans and my airbrush shirt it was pink and had 'Precioso' in cursive.

I drive over to the shoreline house in the front it had 'happy birthday allure' I go inside "wasup y'all" I say smiling "hey henny" "Feliz cumpleaños!!" I say smiling hugging allure "thank you girl" I say
I go up to geesy and smack his butt "I was finna hit yo ass you lucky" he told me smiling "shut up" "heyy shawty!!" I say to Fenix putting my arm around his shoulder "um.. hi" "why y'all always do that"  "cause you weird" "oh thank you very much sir" I say fake crying  he looked at me like I was on some and I start laughing.

"Aye girls come on we finna do something" candy yells me and layla walk over to her and allure "what we doing?" "Nails!" Allure says smiling we go upstairs and sit on the floor "ok who's first?" I ask since I was gonna paint our nails. "Birthday girl first" "ok" I sit in front of allure "ok what color" "red"  I grab the red nail polish and her hand painting her nails.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

We all had our nails painted I had hot pink candy had a light green and layla had blue.

"Soo you still talking to skies?" "Yeah but like I'm not in to him like that like that he cute and all but.." "so you have feeling but you don't have feelings?" Rob said "yeah basically" "ohh"

Me,geesy,and layla were fighting with each other geesy started it hitting me then I hit him back then he accidentally hit layla then layla hit him and now we all were hitting each other.

"Alright cake time!" Allure yells we go to the kitchen and sing happy birthday "happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear allure happy birthday to you" she blows out her candles she was turning twenty. We cut the cake and eat ours

Now we was listening to music talking haven fun, but geesy and allure were missing damn lol.

"Hennessy" Allure yells to me "yeah?" "Come here" I walk upstairs with her to gees room.. ok? "Why I feel like I'm finna be in trouble.." I say "your not I just wanna tell you what I did" "what you do what happened?" "Well I broke up with geesy" she told me "what why?!" "Cause he need to be with you not me" "no girl y'all looked good together" "but your carrying his child he need to be there for him" "we can co parent" "No y'all need to be together" "oh my gosh I hate you so much" I say hugging her "so you hug me cause you hate me?" "Nah I hate you for breaking up with him but thanks for being a good friend I know non my other friends would do that for me" "cause I'm no home wrecker" she said "where's geesy" "he's downstairs" "ok"

We go back downstairs everyone was drinking except layla cause she gotta take care of Jesús. "We taking shots over here come on birthday bitch" allure goes over to the kitchen I follow her even though I can't drink. "What's this?" "Don Julio" Fenix said "boy this ain't shit" allure said drinking the shot "come on now" she said getting a red cup pouring don Julio in it. "Damn henny can't drink" rob said laughing "and this her favorite" candy said "fuck both y'all" I say rolling my eyes gees comes up to me "can I get a kiss now?" "On the cheek" "lips" "cheek take it or leave it" he bends down letting me kiss him on the cheek "thank you" he said kissing my lips walking off "Tonto" I say smiling allure looks at me holding thumbs up I roll my eyes smiling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All the boys candy and allure were drunk. Geesy was laid out on the couch with his head on my lap "we still moving in our Beverly Hills house?" He
Asked me "if you want" "I do" "then we moving in our Beverly Hills house" he smiles at me.