Toxic lovers (27)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
We gonna say it the last chapter was like Monday and this one is like Wednesday.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up geesy wasn't here. I got up and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth got dressed and made myself a bowl of cereal. Geesy has been kinda distant to me I don't know why..

I hear someone knock on the door I open it "hey girly" it was shoreline. "Hey" "where's geesy?" Fenix asked "he's at the studio or some" I say "oh he ain't tell us he was going" Fenix told me "he told me last night he said he was working on a single" I tell them weird he didn't tell them they his homies and his music partners.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maybe two or three hours passed and gees was back "wasup y'all" he said kissing me "wasup why you ain't tell us you was hitting the studio today" "I thought y'all already knew" "yeah henny told us when we came over here and you wasn't here" "oh I'll tell y'all next time then" he said something was off bout him like he was hiding something I don't know..

We was all hanging out talking "I just had the best idea" I say "what?" "So you know how lulu is dating that ugly ass mf" I say candy laughs "yeah" "ok so I got skies and xan nah never mind xan got a girl I think.. but uh I can set her up with skies" "he even uglier" kato said "shut the fuck up that's like saying that other guy is cute" I say "nah" "ok then skies it is" I say smiling. I text both them she seemed like she liked him same thing with him so I gave them each other's numbers and yeah we'll see how this goes.

"So I set them up they seem like they like each other so maybe they can date boom" I say smiling "ok miss match maker" layla said smiling I smile back gees was on his phone everyone else was watching attack on titans cause juice told us we should watch it even Jesús was paying attention to the tv. "Why they look like that?"rob said "I don't know but they ugly" I say.

We got hungry so we ordered pizza and wings. "Henny" I hear candy I look over at her she starts laughing "what?" "Bruh this filter" she said laughing I get up grabbing her phone she tried grabbing it from me and I went in me and gees room "bro give me my phone!!" She yells from the other side of the door. I deleted it from her snap her camera roll and her deleted pictures. I open the door "here" "why you deleted it?" "Bitch what you mean why I delete it?" I say rolling my eyes. I go back and sit by geesy he was still on his phone.

Candy looks over at me again then she looks at gees then back at me I shrug "Vamos, Layla tú también" candy said getting up "where y'all going" "outside" we go outside and sit down "what's up with gees usually he all over you" "I don't know I feel like he hiding something" I hear the door open I look over it was rob "y'all good out here?" "Mhm" "they sent me out here to spy on y'all so uh what y'all talking bout?" "Stuff leave" candy said "ok.." he goes back inside "anyways"
"What you think he hiding?" Layla asked "ok he always tells the guys when he's goign to the studio he's never gone for more then 5 hours everyday especially not for one song, he's been distant to me, and like candy said he not talking to me he been on his phone this whole time all that maybe it's just me" "no it's not just you" "yeah nah he's hiding something" "it's fine don't worry bout it" I say to them "how don't we worry bout that" "just don't think about it if you see him acting weird don't say anything bout it" I say getting up "I know you like toxic relationship but that's not the type of toxic you need" candy said to me "I know it's fine though he wonna do his thing ima let him" we all go back inside the guys look at us.

"What was y'all talking bout" Fenix asked "nothing nosey ass" I say "it's not nothing your lying I can tell I've known you too long" he said "it's nothing y'all need to worry bout" candy said Fenix looks at her "it obviously is" he said "y'all know y'all can tell us anything right?" Kato said looking at me layla and candy "yeah we know we don't got nothing to tell y'all though" layla said "Mm but why was y'all acting so secretive out there" rob asked "we wasn't candy just told you to leave" I say "but why couldn't I have stayed" "cause we ain't want ya to.." candy said "if I did stay what would y'all have done?" "Continue talkign but in español.." layla said "yeah they hiding something..".