How even alive

Hyunbin PoV:

*In the morning*

I woke up by the light of Y/N's room. The first thing I saw was a girl peacefully sleeping beside me,,, I smiled at her cuz she was looking unreal. I looked at the time an saw we have 1 hour left for school... holy shot this isn't time to make romantic scenarios

"Y/N Y/N WAKE UPPP!!! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!"
"......mom let me sleep-"
Wtf- when did I become Y/N's mom?!

"5 more minutes......"
"Y/N IM NOT YOU "MOM" NOW WAKE UP IM YOUR FREAKING LOVERRR"

Wait-....what-!?! What did I said?! Wait I don't have time for this..-!!!

"What-...my lover.....?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF THE BED AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL FASTTT!" I cut her off cuz I felt embarrassed

"...yeahhh......" She got up and we two finished our morning routine and started to run for school cuz we had 25 minutes left... she run to her brothers store and bought 4 triangle kimbap and 2 monster drinks... not gonna lie I love monster!

We were walking fast cuz there is no time left.... (they reached 10 minutes before the classes started)

"Hyunbin did you called yourself my lover in the morni-?"
"Of course I did not- you might have heard something wrong"
"Hmmmm maybe.... I was sleepy you know?"
"Yeah I know you literally called me your mom-"
"Really?! I did!? But mom would usually curse at me if I don't wake up hahahahahaha"
"Dose she do???"
"Yeah a lot... you know some family problems"
"Hmmm I understand my cousin's family used to have family problems a lot...."
"My parents are about to get divorced:]"

WAIT- WHAT!?!?? She said as if it doesn't matter... well maybe her parents has gone too hard on her so she doesn't care anymore. Makes sense...

"You don't care.......?" I asked
"Noh... I do care but they don't ;-;"
"Ohhh" "where did the scare came from?"
"Where?"
"In you cheek"
"Ohhhh this came from... I once fall from rooftop >:]]"
"WHATTT?!?!?!?!!?"
"Yeahhh don't freak out..."
"How are you even alive...?"
"I was in coma for 1 year what do you think?"
"No you didn't"
"Yeah I did- :)"
"You're telling me to not freak out after hearing you were in coma for 1 year!"
"Boyyy run fast school is here" she said as she started to run...
I chased after her.

"How is she even alive!?" I thought while running.