I'll be back soon

I was going back to my class cuz the bell rang. I sat down and put my earphones on just to ignore the crowd. Even tho this school is not like those schools which contents bullies with them. It's a nice peaceful place and everyone minds there own business. It's a nice thing.

After school

I head out from school to the convenience shop to buy some drinks. I enter the store and I saw a similar figure in the counter "wait...... is it suho!?!?" I ran to him.

"What the hell are you doing here!?!??!!?" I yelled at him
"Noona mom was really angry on me today, I'm already 15 and I should earn money that's Why mom kicked me out and said don't comeback until you earn enough" he said with a innocent smile.
"But you could've told me, you could have called me!" I whisper yelled. My heart broke into pieces after hearing those words from him.
"But noona I think it's ok, cause no one could have got a job so easily how I got" "the owner of the shop is really kind and nice" he said.
"Suho you are my brother. How am I supposed to watch you working and I'm doing nothing?!"
"It's ok. You are the most intelligent in our family, so you should study"
"How do I get rid of mom,dad and save you two from those devils" I started crying holding his hand.
"Don't cry noona, it's fine they are always this way."
I wiped my tears and bought a black coffee to the counter.
"Thanks for the purchase! Have a good day"
"I'll be back soon suho, I'll take you from here"
He smiled through pain as I left with visible sadness.