~00~ My own utopia

Kayla\Celeste pov

When I open my eyes I realize that I'm in the center of clearing. There were many varieties of flowers and beside me was an enormous sakura tree.

When I was relaxing upon the tree in the distance I saw a little girl around the age of 8.

She wore a yellow dress and her hair color was rose gold. Alas, I didn't see her face. It was like there was some kind of shadow . I saw tears falling from her cheek. When I wanted to look at the girl the alarm called and woke me up.

When I woke up I went to the bathroom. I saw in the mirror a tear dropping on my cheek. I wiped her and I started to get ready for the interview.

After an hour I left my home and I rushed towards the garage where my car was located. When I was driving, a notification came to my phone.

''what now...all the time someone wants something from me...ahhhh tiresome'' i started complaining

'' AGHH!....okay i read this when i get out from car''

After 30 minutes since I drove out from my home I arrived at the place. I took out my phone and ,i started scrolling my notification and then,i saw a new chapter ''who made me a princess" who has been updated

'' UGH...Why it must be updated in the time i have no time"

''heh... okay i will read 109 chapter after concert" i said satisfied with my decision

When I got out of the car. Everyone's eyes were on me.

'Uhh... so much people are here i think' in the same time i walked towards place where my interview has take place

when i was on place interviewer greeted me and we sat in designated area and then she started asking me a questions

Int: '' Good morning miss Celeste. I'm Lydia and i'm person who is in charge of your interview"

She said with deep smile but i know this is just on show many of interviewers always are like this and later they tried get out some mess about me. Sometimes I think about them like nobles from wmmap.

Cel:'' Nice to meet you Lydia. I hope our conversation will be pleasant."

I said with little fake smile on my face while i shake her hand

hour later ~

* yawn * 'I thought this interview would be more interesting but it was like a game of cat and mouse. She tried to ask some uncomfortable question in her way of thinking and I answered her swiftly. She seriously thought these kinds of questions make an impression on me. Even if i had just 19 not that kind of question i answered '

I thought about it when I was going to the arena where my concert took place. When I reached the arena ,I immediately went to the wardrobe and started dressing up. After an hour I was ready to start my concert ,but the concert had to start at 5:00 and was 4:00 PM.

After an additional hour the concert finally started. At this moment I was very happy because I really love to sing and be on the stage. I feel like I'm in my own utopia even with so many people around me. Singing gives me so many emotions, both good and also bad.

We can express many things when we sing. Also when we don't know how to express something to another human we can sing about that and have hope that this person understands what we want to tell them.

After first song i asked the crowd

Cel: ''How have you been guys!!" i give them big smile

Some people answered 'good' some 'bad' ,like in life some days are good or bad ,but i have hope that their humor will be better after this concert.