飘忽不定 Ethereally Evanescent

Start from the beginning

On the other hand, while Jimin had been given the typical rundown about pretty much everything in your life from your first few days in this world to the most recent, he found that approach rather inconclusive in finding out who you were. The way he would achieve the true learning experience? A hands-on approach. Watching how you took the seat closest to him said much more about you than words spilling out of an omniscient source. His eyes never needed to lock with yours to know that you were curious as to why he'd taken your usual spot.

However, to stir the pot, Jimin found himself lifting his head, warm eyes meeting yours and offering a small smile.
/Love at first sight?/ No, what a cliche. You didn't believe in such things anymore, let alone the first word. He was just a cut above from the faces of many you were used to seeing. At the same time, looking away was difficult. There was just, there had to be something pulling you in like a magnet. An aura that emanated nothing but gradual amounts of infatuation which only increased little by little. Your curiosity had peaked at the sight of the stranger, but your hopes also inevitably fell.
Just like a magnet, opposites attract.

The male in front of you whom you've only known for less than fifteen minutes radiated irresistible beauty, grace, and overall composure, all of which were contrasted to your own chemistry: dull, odious, and torpid. Everything he wasn't, you were. His aura shimmered in a heavenly gold hue complemented by clear whites and bold metallic shades whereas you radiated boring, feuillemort colors.

Though his presence had a toll on your heart, you knew there was no chance that this would go anywhere. By the time either you or him were leaving the cafe, he might just breeze past your mind like the door you'd close behind you.

Once again, the magnet struck.

By the time you finished your drink, you were contemplating talking to the male. That wouldn't hurt, right? Hopefully, it would be something that wouldn't cause too much difficulty. Just a simple hi hello, ask if he's new. There was always the chance for the ember to spark between you two. Who knew where things would go afterwards?
Mustering up the courage, you found yourself standing up from your seat to approach the spot you usually would be sitting. By the time you approached Jimin's figure, it took everything in you not to just chicken out. His aura, it was just getting stronger and stronger.

"Hey," you spoke in a shaky mezzo piano, hoping you didn't seem like some weirdo approaching him out of the blue, "I haven't noticed you around here. I guess you can say I'm a careful observer and I've lived here for a long while too," /Oh god, don't ramble. Idiot./

"Anyways, I'm Y/N. I just wanted to introduce myself in case you were new and needed some help settling around here," you conclude with a slight sheepish smile that you were sure looked ugly and lopsided to the man in front of you.

With a slight lift of his head, Jimin found himself exchanging a gaze with you. His gaze was kind, welcoming. Your words brought a small smile to his plush lips, the sight addicting because of how handsome he was. At the same time, the angel could register the tone of your voice for the first time, letting every word one by one replay in his mind like a record he never wanted to stop listening to.

"Jimin," he introduced himself as well, ignoring his conscience warning him about intervening too much in your life. How could he help himself though? Everything in his power was stopping him from wanting to know more all at once. Obviously, that wasn't ethical right now, but it was going to happen with time, of course, "Thank you for the offer. I've only been here for a few months so I guess you can say I'm in between. However, I am rather busy with my job, so I don't get the free time often to explore and take my time,"
He dodged a bullet with the last sentence, to hopefully assert respectfully that he couldn't spend as much time with you as he liked.